09-20-2015, 09:09 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so i had trouble with this for awhile and couldnt for the life of me figure it out, after google searching and seeing multiple other desire engine owners having trouble i desided to take another wack at resigning.

Anyways i figured it out, when adding sprx filepath i was adding
"Dev_Hdd0/tmp/Desire_Engine/BO2.sprx"
when i should have been adding
"Dev_Hdd0/tmp/Desire Engine/BO2.sprx"

The purpose of this is the eboot.bin that OldSchoolModz provides is a Dex eboot with every mod activated, most people are looking for an anti ban eboot with just Probation Bypass and Disabled Protected Char. since all the other things can be toggled with DE.

Here it is, feel free to virus scan if you would like, i just made it with BO2 EBOOT/SELF BUILDER v1.0

OBVIOUSLY THIS IS DEX AND NO THIS DOESNT GIVE YOU DESIRE ENGINE LOL BUY IT!!!

Desire Engine EBOOT.BIN with ONLY *ANTIBAN* DISABLE PROTECTED CHARACTER*and* PROBATION BYPASS*

You must login or register to view this content.

Dont Be Scured To Thank if This Helped You! Happy
Last edited by kevin4131 ; 09-20-2015 at 09:16 AM.
09-20-2015, 09:30 AM #2
Originally posted by kevin4131 View Post
Ok so i had trouble with this for awhile and couldnt for the life of me figure it out, after google searching and seeing multiple other desire engine owners having trouble i desided to take another wack at resigning.

The purpose of this is the eboot.bin that OldSchoolModz provides is a Dex eboot with every mod activated, most people are looking for an anti ban eboot with just Probation Bypass and Disabled Protected Char. since all the other things can be toggled with DE.

Here it is, feel free to virus scan if you would like, i just made it with BO2 EBOOT/SELF BUILDER v1.0

Desire Engine EBOOT.BIN with ONLY *ANTIBAN* DISABLE PROTECTED CHARACTER*and* PROBATION BYPASS*

Is this Desire Engine with probation bypass?
09-20-2015, 11:15 AM #3
Blair.
Bounty hunter
Ok so i had trouble with this for awhile and couldnt for the life of me figure it out, after google searching and seeing multiple other desire engine owners having trouble i desided to take another wack at resigning.

Looks like my youtube tutorial m8
09-20-2015, 01:18 PM #4
Killer Be
Climbing up the ladder
aw 1.20 de impossible?
09-20-2015, 06:23 PM #5
Sync
The (ONE) Above!

Has the same issues where you freeze after game is over.
09-20-2015, 06:42 PM #6
Yeah I've noticed. And the probation bypass doesnt work for league. Do you use the anti-freeze in the menu?? I'm pretty sure the freezing is an overflow issue, try turning your aimbot off before game ends and make sure menu is closed
09-20-2015, 09:37 PM #7
Sync
The (ONE) Above!
Yeah I've noticed. And the probation bypass doesnt work for league. Do you use the anti-freeze in the menu?? I'm pretty sure the freezing is an overflow issue, try turning your aimbot off before game ends and make sure menu is closed

Even if i use the Anti Freeze option it freezes at the end of the game. I've only managed to fix this with an eboot that gives me a black screen when planting or defusing on S&Awesome face
09-20-2015, 11:15 PM #8
Lmfao sorry but that sucks since I play league I would be like o.o just have to kill them all I guess hehe. Anyways mine has been fine. Did it to me twice this morning just quit at the end of the game but after that I've just been using esp and it has worked perfectly no trouble at all. I basically bought it for the ESP options anyways.

I noticed it freezes when you toggle too many options or certain options.

I don't even use the anti freeze because for me it freezes more often when I use it.

Just played about 15 rounds of league and one round TDM without antifreeze and without no recoil and also without steady aim without crosshair without health bar without any of the main hax. And never froze.

I did toggle aimbot on and off a couple match's still no freeze so it's only certain options that freeze it I'll continue to narrow it down until I figure out the exact thing that freezes.

One problem I did run into after multiple matches being played is with enemy esp on in league play the four enemies are red box and yellow when visible..... That's normal but it also includes one of my teammates like dafuq?!? Lol so as I get into the game I spawn back in and I see five ESP boxes through the walls and I find myself running after the one that's my teammate lmao trying to shoot him and Everything -.- can I see the green name appear above his head and I feel like a moron lmao

My buddy knows I have a desire engine and he asked me " hey is your thing not working I saw you shooting me a couple times"

I was like...... I don't want to talk about it lol
Last edited by kevin4131 ; 09-20-2015 at 11:28 PM.
09-20-2015, 11:29 PM #9
Killer Be
Climbing up the ladder
someone, play aw with de!?
09-21-2015, 06:11 AM #10
As soon as I download it xD

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo