12-26-2015, 09:26 PM #1
SC58
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Hello NGU!

I don't play much cod online but i'm sure it's a problem of people ending you're game when you are hosting a lobby.

Anyways this will block the endround cmd so no one can end the lobby you are hosting, this works 100% :p

If the player try to end you're game they will get a iprintln message saying " You cannot end the game on this server. "

*Note*

This sprx hooks to CG_DrawNightVisionOverlay function, so if you are using this function to hook to you need to change you're hook or the hook inside of this source to some place else.

This method will work on all cods if you wanna port it to another one :p

*How to use*

This SPRX only works on DEX

Make a EBOOT to load T6EndGameBlocker.sprx then you are set. (This sprx does not have anti-ban in it)

This SPRX is not a menu, The video is just showing this of how it work!
*Video of how it works*

Thanks to SSM

You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy Happy
Last edited by SC58 ; 05-27-2016 at 09:10 PM.

The following 21 users say thank you to SC58 for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, 01cedricv2, Sabotage, Father Luckeyy, gοd, HiddenHour, iCreative, iDEXModzYT, Kam, Killer Be, KINGMANI, mrtn, John, OfficialCoolJay, OG Trojan041, ParadoxSPRX, sleekshow, basshead4ever, SyGnUs, Terrorize1738, XxBlud23xX
12-29-2015, 01:45 AM #20
can I jst put the T6EndGameSprx in my sprx loader and im ready to go? nothing else?
I don't have to use the EBOOT?
12-29-2015, 03:44 AM #21
king blaze
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
Thanks Smile

make a sprx to load them 2 sprxs

What if you're a noob Crying lol
12-29-2015, 03:46 AM #22
king blaze
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by mrtn View Post
Or if you want, you can just create another SPRX that gets loaded by the eboot and then have that one load the two other ones :p

oh, SC58 already said that Sal

What if you're a noobSal lol
12-29-2015, 06:26 AM #23
Legend! Cheers bro.
12-29-2015, 07:45 AM #24
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by sleekshow View Post
tested it out today. got the load up message up. didnt really have anyone on my friend list who can end my game so i thought il use end game hak on my own lobby and i could still end the game?. is there an exception to this blocker the host can end the game but other non host people cant?.

only the host can end the game

The following user thanked SC58 for this useful post:

sleekshow
12-31-2015, 09:41 PM #25
Wow man u are the best thanks
01-01-2016, 02:32 PM #26
mike203101
NextGenUpdate Elite
you can use desire engine and this at the same time wow
01-01-2016, 10:21 PM #27
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by mike203101 View Post
you can use desire engine and this at the same time wow

no someone else was using this sprx when ssm was using cheat menu, if you are host u can end the game with this cmd or normally but no one else can end the game unless it's you if you are host
01-02-2016, 05:55 AM #28
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by SC58 View Post

Hello NGU!

I don't play much cod online but i'm sure it's a problem of people ending you're game when you are hosting a lobby.

Anyways this will block the endround cmd so no one can end the lobby you are hosting, this works 100% :p

If the player try to end you're game they will get a iprintln message saying " You cannot end the game on this server. "

*Note*

This sprx hooks to CG_DrawNightVisionOverlay function, so if you are using this function to hook to you need to change you're hook or the hook inside of this source to some place else.

This method will work on all cods if you wanna port it to another one :p

*How to use*

This SPRX works on both CEX/DEX

Make a EBOOT to load T6EndGameBlocker.sprx then you are set. (This sprx does not have anti-ban in it)

*Video of how it works*

Thanks to SSM

Enjoy Happy

Nice, been working on it myself also B777x has released it in C# form :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo