02-22-2016, 11:00 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey Nextgenupdate, today i am deciding to release my menu that i was selling but i have seen it leaked on some other websites witch i cant say for obvious reasons but either way i have worked really hard on this menu with my modding team RTM and it has alot of unique functions in it such as a in game rgb editor but you can only use it so many times or you will freeze!, i hope you enjoy using it and im sorry to all of the people who has bought the menu.

What's been updated/changed:

-----Update 1-----
- Entire menu optimized for smoother menu navigation & Overall menu stability improved (entire menu was originally over 20,000 lines of code, it's been optimized to under 14,000)
- Keyboard system completely rebuilt

-----Update 2-----
- Menu's logic system re-written for smarter menu navigation
- Around 90% of all the menus functions have been gone over and re-written
- Added a few new features

Video:
Update 1:

Update 2:

Download:
You must login or register to view this content.

Credits:
thahitcrew modz
RTM
xLucky Modz
ProTutZ

The following 6 users say thank you to thahitcrew mod for this useful post:

dah, HiddenHour, itsSorrow, JustFuSiOn, MCabCon, OfficialCoolJay

The following 5 users groaned at thahitcrew mod for this awful post:

gοd, OfficialJesseP, MrSpliiffy, Patrick, xK ELITE GaminG
02-23-2016, 03:34 PM #20
Originally posted by xJustJesse View Post
Well if you wouldn't mind sending me the download to the loader as i've lost it and the PayIvy link to redownload it no longer works.

the menu itself needs alittle bit more added to it, "wait til the menus updated version comes out?", when i said that i thought you understood that the updated menu isn't finished yet. Itll probably be finished in a day or 2 Smile If you cant wait that long PM me so i can send you a refund
Last edited by thahitcrew modz ; 03-17-2016 at 07:28 AM. Reason: menu's been released free for over a month
02-23-2016, 06:01 PM #21
gοd
Vault dweller
Originally posted by thahitcrew
I didnt post this thread........ Someone made a fake account and posted/'leaked' my menu. And yeah ill gladly send you a refund. Or you can wait for the menu to be updated (the menu loader now blocks connections to TMAPI, so basically the SKID that posted this thread wont beable to leak my updated menu by using GSC RETRIEVER)

Man whats your skype
02-23-2016, 09:01 PM #22
Originally posted by Sai View Post
Man whats your skype

thahitcreww
02-28-2016, 11:04 PM #23
RaxeModz
Pokemon Trainer
Nice work

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo