06-24-2016, 10:33 AM #1
DoraTheKiller97
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You wanna play a legit game? Nah. Get antiquitted, have a modder troll you and aimbot everyone.

Try ending the game non-host? Just restarts it.

Try freezing his console? Doesn't work.

Try booting him off? No luck. Probably a vpn.

Game is fucked. Go sell it and buy a better game. If anyone comes up with a real solution, post it here. I'm done with this game until then. You should be too if you don't want your router snapped or your sanity reduced to 0.
Last edited by DoraTheKiller97 ; 06-24-2016 at 10:41 AM.

The following user thanked DoraTheKiller97 for this useful post:

ParadoxSPRX
06-25-2016, 04:10 AM #11
You guys are the stupid ones. Send me ur psn. U can host a lobby and i will remove u as host..u can have all the protection u want. Anti end game. Vpn and also anti freeze i will still remove u as host from the lobby
06-25-2016, 08:30 AM #12
/SneakerStreet/
At least I can fight
Originally posted by boutthatlife View Post
There is actually a fourth method whereby i can remove the host from the game without sending him offline, freezing him or ending his game lol

Only the host is removed from the game, the remainder players in the lobby are still in ur game. I dont want to disclose how this mod works but using this method - no host can win against u. Also if released it would be end of bo2 as everybody will abuse it lol

Yep your right i was in a lobby and some kids kicked the host all the time. I dont know how they did this but it worked. It was on xbox360
06-25-2016, 08:33 AM #13
Toxic
former staff
Originally posted by dorathekiller97 View Post
You wanna play a legit game? Nah. Get antiquitted, have a modder troll you and aimbot everyone.

Try ending the game non-host? Just restarts it.

Try freezing his console? Doesn't work.

Try booting him off? No luck. Probably a vpn.

Game is fucked. Go sell it and buy a better game. If anyone comes up with a real solution, post it here. I'm done with this game until then. You should be too if you don't want your router snapped or your sanity reduced to 0.

'BO2 is worthless' so is your post
Thread closed

The following user thanked Toxic for this useful post:

itsSorrow

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo