06-24-2016, 10:33 AM #1
DoraTheKiller97
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You wanna play a legit game? Nah. Get antiquitted, have a modder troll you and aimbot everyone.

Try ending the game non-host? Just restarts it.

Try freezing his console? Doesn't work.

Try booting him off? No luck. Probably a vpn.

Game is fucked. Go sell it and buy a better game. If anyone comes up with a real solution, post it here. I'm done with this game until then. You should be too if you don't want your router snapped or your sanity reduced to 0.
Last edited by DoraTheKiller97 ; 06-24-2016 at 10:41 AM.

The following user thanked DoraTheKiller97 for this useful post:

ParadoxSPRX
06-24-2016, 11:42 AM #2
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by dorathekiller97 View Post
You wanna play a legit game? Nah. Get antiquitted, have a modder troll you and aimbot everyone.

Game is fucked. Go sell it and buy a better game. If anyone comes up with a real solution, post it here. I'm done with this game until then. You should be too if you don't want your router snapped or your sanity reduced to 0.

so i have a yes and a no to this

Yes I Agree and we do need a solution (I Heard that activision was looking at the game (p.s i heard this from them on their forum a week ago) but not sure what was going to come from it)
but no there is a solution just put on a nice antiban and a decent force host and just run a game where you're host and go from there but then there's all the non host kids and so on so in reality we just need an update pushed... but we will never get that :/

The following user thanked TehMerkMods for this useful post:

DoraTheKiller97
06-24-2016, 12:26 PM #3
anthonything
Space Ninja
You wanna play a legit game? Nah. Get antiquitted, have a modder troll you and aimbot everyone.

There are anti-freeze eboots, throw on force host, and if you see someone even hint at booting kick them from the game. Thats the closest you cant get. Sorry man, i feel the same way.

The following user thanked anthonything for this useful post:

DoraTheKiller97
06-24-2016, 04:07 PM #4
DoraTheKiller97
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by TehMerkMods View Post

Yes I Agree and we do need a solution (I Heard that activision was looking at the game (p.s i heard this from them on their forum a week ago) but not sure what was going to come from it)
but no there is a solution just put on a nice antiban and a decent force host and just run a game where you're host and go from there but then there's all the non host kids and so on so in reality we just need an update pushed... but we will never get that :/

True. But Force Host always gets me hit off faster. Plus i'm just trying to play legit games no hassle. :/ You're right with every inch of what you said bro. :(
06-24-2016, 04:12 PM #5
DoraTheKiller97
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by anthonything View Post
There are anti-freeze eboots, throw on force host, and if you see someone even hint at booting kick them from the game. Thats the closest you cant get. Sorry man, i feel the same way.

That was probably why i couldn't freeze a lot of them. Since they have anti-freeze. By the way, i kept ending the game, and i got kicked. Then my console froze right as the message was popping up to tell me i got kicked. And that was my first game getting into black ops 2. So you can see why it triggered me to make this post.

Id rather just play mw3. Since paradox is being sold less kids will mess with the game, and on there i can kick, freeze, and derank with a menu. So i'm good there.

Something has to be done about the non-host kids and the anti-quit. If there was something like SC58's IW4 server from Mw2 for Bo2, that would be perfect. But since there isn't client-dvars i don't think it would be possible to remake that for black ops 2. But who knows. I'm not as experienced as him, so. Lol.
06-24-2016, 04:44 PM #6
United
Big Sister

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, or as what I like to call it; Carl on Booty: Boot Ops 2, is now plagued and ran by DDoSsers & Non-Host AImbot.

The only way for this game to become revived is to have an update that has the relatively same security measures as Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and Call of Duty: Black Ops 3. It would make the world a way better place if every user had to create their own Anti-Ban EBOOT.BIN. It is extremely rare to find someone modding on Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and Call of Duty: Black Ops 3, and if they are, then they using close to harmless mods (besides aimbot).

I truly believe too much research has been put into Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. I mean, the fun/exciting mods were cool don't get me wrong, but now that people have looked into more harming mods such as Internet Protocol Address pulling and Console Overflow (Freezing), this all just makes the game not even fun to play.

And unfortunately, Grand Theft Auto V (or Stealy Wheely Automobiley V) is soon following the same route. It isn't even possible to play a casual game anymore without having to have a ton of modder protective options enabled. Playing online now-a-days is almost a mission of survival, I wish it could just be back to how it was in the old days when finding a modder was fairly rare and they didn't have too many options readily available to them.

This pretty much wraps up all I have to say, but overall, I honestly do agree with what you are saying.

The following 2 users say thank you to United for this useful post:

BulletProof3160, DoraTheKiller97
06-24-2016, 10:56 PM #7

Originally posted by TehMerkMods View Post

Originally posted by ImUnited View Post
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, or as what I like to call it; Carl on Booty: Boot Ops 2, is now plagued and ran by DDoSsers & Non-Host AImbot.

The only way for this game to become revived is to have an update that has the relatively same security measures as Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and Call of Duty: Black Ops 3. It would make the world a way better place if every user had to create their own Anti-Ban EBOOT.BIN. It is extremely rare to find someone modding on Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and Call of Duty: Black Ops 3, and if they are, then they using close to harmless mods (besides aimbot).

I truly believe too much research has been put into Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. I mean, the fun/exciting mods were cool don't get me wrong, but now that people have looked into more harming mods such as Internet Protocol Address pulling and Console Overflow (Freezing), this all just makes the game not even fun to play.

And unfortunately, Grand Theft Auto V (or Stealy Wheely Automobiley V) is soon following the same route. It isn't even possible to play a casual game anymore without having to have a ton of modder protective options enabled. Playing online now-a-days is almost a mission of survival, I wish it could just be back to how it was in the old days when finding a modder was fairly rare and they didn't have too many options readily available to them.

This pretty much wraps up all I have to say, but overall, I honestly do agree with what you are saying.

There is actually a fourth method whereby i can remove the host from the game without sending him offline, freezing him or ending his game lol

Only the host is removed from the game, the remainder players in the lobby are still in ur game. I dont want to disclose how this mod works but using this method - no host can win against u. Also if released it would be end of bo2 as everybody will abuse it lol

The following user thanked boutthatlife for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/
06-25-2016, 02:00 AM #8
anthonything
Space Ninja
Originally posted by boutthatlife View Post
There is actually a fourth method whereby i can remove the host from the game without sending him offline, freezing him or ending his game lol

Only the host is removed from the game, the remainder players in the lobby are still in ur game. I dont want to disclose how this mod works but using this method - no host can win against u. Also if released it would be end of bo2 as everybody will abuse it lol

You are so full of shit my head is hurting right now. Listen, you know why the host is called the host? It is because they are the server for the other clients to connect to SO THE GAME CAN FUNCTION. Without the host, nothing would exist for anyone except the last snapshot of data from the server ( the host ) and the game would end. Lying doesnt make you cool, it makes you look stupid.

The following 2 users say thank you to anthonything for this useful post:

DoraTheKiller97, itsSorrow
06-25-2016, 02:07 AM #9
itsSorrow
In my man cave
You are so full of shit my head is hurting right now. Listen, you know why the host is called the host? It is because they are the server for the other clients to connect to SO THE GAME CAN FUNCTION. Without the host, nothing would exist for anyone except the last snapshot of data from the server ( the host ) and the game would end. Lying doesnt make you cool, it makes you look stupid.

Some people..
06-25-2016, 02:55 AM #10
DoraTheKiller97
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by boutthatlife View Post

O rly m8

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo