Post: The Call of duty: Black ops 2 server is not available at this time
11-10-2012, 06:16 PM #1
YooYoOoN
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Black Ops 2 Server Error
Problem Solved, it was their fault. i knew it.
After waiting a month, we finally can access the online parts of the game. To be honest, the game wasnt good on multiplayer.
Last edited by YooYoOoN ; 01-10-2013 at 01:26 PM.
11-12-2012, 09:33 AM #74
I have the same problem, server unavailable last night. I am original firmware 4.31 and BO2 blueray disc original (BLES01717). I do not cheat, but I do not understand.

help me pleaseD =
11-12-2012, 10:24 AM #75
REZNET \|/
The Land Of The Lost.....
Originally posted by spudeeelad View Post
This issue is NOT because of the servers, that is one thing I am sure of. I believe it's pretty accurate to say that Treyarch are issuing some form of block or ban because I was able to get on BO2 Multiplayer, played 1 game and then have suffered server unavailable every attempt, but then switched accounts and I was allowed on, again for 1 game, but now that account cannot get on either.

well explain me having a legit copy and on a ps3 that has not been jailbroken ever either.
And the account I was using never has been hacked on any call of duty.
11-12-2012, 10:45 AM #76
spudeeelad
I defeated!
Originally posted by Reznet
well explain me having a legit copy and on a ps3 that has not been jailbroken ever either.
And the account I was using never has been hacked on any call of duty.

Simple. You're having a seperate, unrelated issue. I suspect something to do with your ports being blocked. Try using Port Forwarding and turning off your firewall.
11-12-2012, 11:01 AM #77
REZNET \|/
Originally posted by spudeeelad View Post
Simple. You're having a seperate, unrelated issue. I suspect something to do with your ports being blocked. Try using Port Forwarding and turning off your firewall.

I think its like toe call of duty 4 issue I am having.....
My call of duty 4 doesn't start up when I am connected to the internet lol
Might check out the ports for Black Ops 2 but I doubt it would be if alot of people are having the same issue like me and 30% are using a legit copies.
One of the developer's said he is kicking everyone offline except the dev's....
11-12-2012, 11:36 AM #78
same to me and my friends , all legit bles01717 and ofw 4.31
11-12-2012, 11:54 AM #79
TheRealChicken
Do a barrel roll!
my friends with legit german versions can play online, but me with legit UK bles01717 cant.
11-12-2012, 12:46 PM #80
Default Avatar
Luis
Originally posted by xFLAMeHD
As I see many people can't get online I have to say we just have to wait till 13th.

The game is not released so it's okay 3arc are doing server stuff.

But if it's still like that the 13th then we're fucked.

sure but ... however more ppl can get online and more ppl share yuor gameplay ... now my question is for ppl cant get online is caused by ban?

PS: sorry for my bad english
PSS: u fgt :whistle:
11-12-2012, 01:02 PM #81
YooYoOoN
Do a barrel roll!
Speaking of bans, i didn't spend a minute online to get banned for something.

The following user thanked YooYoOoN for this useful post:

REZNET \|/
11-12-2012, 01:11 PM #82
REZNET \|/
Originally posted by xFLAMeHD
If I got banned, why am I banned? I never did anything wrong.

Could be a server issue or a just the server's are possibly full?
Because I think the server's are only preparing for a big hit of 6 Million users going on at once.
Also defcon 3 "Server dissconnects can be expected" Meaning they are working on the servers and only some people can go online and from the looks of when I was online it was only the dev's in my game and they were asking who the hell was I?
So possibly developers only possibly and we wouldn't be banned because they even announced they were not banning for early users online and also legit copies are having the same error so I do not think they can even tell if you have a non legit version every file on the backup match's the actual game no files have been edited to only way they can tell its non legit is if your loading it from gaia manager because they Peak the eboot for 3.55 users but even that doesn't work because they stopped users from accessing on 3.55 making the eboot corrupt if it is modified in any way.

The following 2 users say thank you to REZNET \|/ for this useful post:

User23434, YooYoOoN

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo