Post: The Call of duty: Black ops 2 server is not available at this time
11-10-2012, 06:16 PM #1
YooYoOoN
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Black Ops 2 Server Error
Problem Solved, it was their fault. i knew it.
After waiting a month, we finally can access the online parts of the game. To be honest, the game wasnt good on multiplayer.
Last edited by YooYoOoN ; 01-10-2013 at 01:26 PM.
11-11-2012, 11:49 PM #65
I'm almost 100% positive that it is copy protection. There are people playing that are level 25+ on legit copies.

If you get banned and sign into a new account you are able to play one match before that account is blocked as well. It's not a server issue at all, it's an issue with the backup.
11-11-2012, 11:57 PM #66
REZNET \|/
The Land Of The Lost.....
Its no backup issue at all....
I have Backup & disc version now...
On my jailbroken console I got the issue yesterday was dreading to see it thought I was banned.
Got on my retail and made a new account so it was bulletprood played 10 minutes and got the same damn message.
Its the servers their shit as always and tryarch know's there is a problem their not addressing it because they know if they claim their servers already fucked before the release their fucked themselve's.
11-12-2012, 12:15 AM #67
Im sure The ones who are Playing on the Server are the devs Anyone Else cant Access it until Official Release, there will be an Update 1.03 before the Server opens gates.
I also think that theres a Problem with the Recent Update 1.02 Causing the freezes and disconnects
Last edited by djunit1989 ; 11-12-2012 at 12:24 AM.
11-12-2012, 12:40 AM #68
That's not the case at all. Servers are up, treyarch has even stated that. People who have received it early are not getting banned. It's not just devs playing right now.
11-12-2012, 12:49 AM #69
Default Avatar
Mewtwo
I think I'm console banned, made a new account and got the message straight away

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

Originally posted by Reznet
Its no backup issue at all....
I have Backup & disc version now...
On my jailbroken console I got the issue yesterday was dreading to see it thought I was banned.
Got on my retail and made a new account so it was bulletprood played 10 minutes and got the same damn message.
Its the servers their shit as always and tryarch know's there is a problem their not addressing it because they know if they claim their servers already fucked before the release their fucked themselve's.

Is your legit version still not working?
11-12-2012, 01:01 AM #70
I've tried Several versions all with the Same issue, maybe its Region specific
11-12-2012, 01:02 AM #71
REZNET \|/
The Land Of The Lost.....
Originally posted by MITCHINATI View Post
I think I'm console banned, made a new account and got the message straight away

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

Is your legit version still not working?

Nope has not worked since I have got it still trying it after every campaign mission.
11-12-2012, 01:05 AM #72
Omnipotence
Bounty hunter
Maybe wait till the actual release date? Im not sure, sounds really annoying too. Hope this doesnt happen especially when I get it on Tuesday.
11-12-2012, 08:27 AM #73
spudeeelad
I defeated!
This issue is NOT because of the servers, that is one thing I am sure of. I believe it's pretty accurate to say that Treyarch are issuing some form of block or ban because I was able to get on BO2 Multiplayer, played 1 game and then have suffered server unavailable every attempt, but then switched accounts and I was allowed on, again for 1 game, but now that account cannot get on either.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo