Post: The Call of duty: Black ops 2 server is not available at this time
11-10-2012, 06:16 PM #1
YooYoOoN
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Black Ops 2 Server Error
Problem Solved, it was their fault. i knew it.
After waiting a month, we finally can access the online parts of the game. To be honest, the game wasnt good on multiplayer.
Last edited by YooYoOoN ; 01-10-2013 at 01:26 PM.
11-10-2012, 07:49 PM #11
The exact same is happening to me although mine is backed up so I don't think that's the problem. I also couldn't play it without being sign out of PSN. When I was signed in and tried to play it would crash.
11-10-2012, 08:00 PM #12
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
the servers are up and down i believe, the servers might not be up yet though but they are up in America and i know because of twitter and they are up in some parts of the UK.
11-10-2012, 08:15 PM #13
Try rebooting your router, that worked for me when they first came online.
11-10-2012, 08:18 PM #14
riggstq
[move]Haters Gonna Hate[/move]
Originally posted by YooYoOoN View Post
Sup there, i got black ops 2 yesterday & even now i cannot connect to online play.
I'm not banned nor had i backed up the game, its a legit copy.

i keep getting this error everytime i try to connect and my game crashes when i get on it while signed in.
The thing is, my friends can connect and are playing so why am i not able to? another thing, when i connect on another account, i can access multiplayer but after a few minutes i get kicked out with "The Call of duty: Black ops 2 server is not available at this time" So what's the deal? i'm really frustrated because of this.

*EDIT*
Nothing seems to work for me, i'll just wait until launch to see for myself. Even though this was annoying, no can do.

you honestly dont understand how much in appreciate this post i thought i was the only one :( although i am using a torrent :P but as your friends are playing so are mine with the torrent too so idk it must just be pot luck whether u get on or not...
11-10-2012, 08:22 PM #15
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by tq1 View Post
you honestly dont understand how much in appreciate this post i thought i was the only one :( although i am using a torrent :P but as your friends are playing so are mine with the torrent too so idk it must just be pot luck whether u get on or not...

try now theyve had 2 playlist updates with the last hour

The following user thanked xLew-- for this useful post:

riggstq
11-10-2012, 08:34 PM #16
.DeadlyMoDz25
Who’s Jim Erased?
servers go online 13th

source: You must login or register to view this content.

The following user groaned .DeadlyMoDz25 for this awful post:

Det0x
11-10-2012, 08:36 PM #17
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by .DeadlyMoDz25 View Post
servers go online 13th

well that clan is shit, because theyre wrong. theyre on now
11-10-2012, 08:37 PM #18
Originally posted by .DeadlyMoDz25 View Post
servers go online 13th

From the brief few mins I was in a game people were playing and had reached level 22. After that I couldn't get back in and couldn't play if I was signed in.
11-10-2012, 08:41 PM #19
.DeadlyMoDz25
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by xLew
well that clan is shit, because theyre wrong. theyre on now

why do little punks gotta troll thats what activision posted last week there was an update i just saw that they turned them on early. how bout not trying to sound cool over the internet and inform me like a man that i was incorrect

The following user groaned .DeadlyMoDz25 for this awful post:

GreenTea101

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo