Post: The Call of duty: Black ops 2 server is not available at this time
11-10-2012, 06:16 PM #1
YooYoOoN
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Black Ops 2 Server Error
Problem Solved, it was their fault. i knew it.
After waiting a month, we finally can access the online parts of the game. To be honest, the game wasnt good on multiplayer.
Last edited by YooYoOoN ; 01-10-2013 at 01:26 PM.
11-11-2012, 03:53 AM #47
Default Avatar
Sox
Originally posted by SkullGang View Post
Stopping you from playing online is one thing but locking up the ps3 when you boot it up signed in is another. Really weird.

It's happening for me too, I personally think they banned us. In Black Ops 1, when you were banned it said "The servers are not available at this time" and that is all it said. I'm guessing it would be the same situation here. But there is one thing that gives me hope that were not banned, and that is that there are some people with legit copies that can't connect too. I think 3arc is kicking random people off, because I have about 5 people on my friends list with BO2 that are playing online (3 downloaded versions, 2 with the actual disc) and they are playing fine, and have been playing all day. I'm thinking they are going to get bitched at by people with the legit copies and are going to eventually give everyone another chance because their system to detect pirated copies is clearly fucked up.
11-11-2012, 04:50 AM #48
It's Kevin
Gym leader
Originally posted by sox View Post
It's happening for me too, I personally think they banned us. In Black Ops 1, when you were banned it said "The servers are not available at this time" and that is all it said. I'm guessing it would be the same situation here. But there is one thing that gives me hope that were not banned, and that is that there are some people with legit copies that can't connect too. I think 3arc is kicking random people off, because I have about 5 people on my friends list with BO2 that are playing online (3 downloaded versions, 2 with the actual disc) and they are playing fine, and have been playing all day. I'm thinking they are going to get bitched at by people with the legit copies and are going to eventually give everyone another chance because their system to detect pirated copies is clearly fucked up.

on the site it says that the servers are now up for inline gaming, though they may get booted offline sometimes. All features are not available. until release day so if u get on before watch what you press or u can get booted(theory).
11-11-2012, 04:53 AM #49
No, what's being happened (and looks like it's getting confirmed on another forum) is that you get blacklisted from multi the second you log in to online if you have a downloaded copy. How they discern what kind of copy you have is still a mystery, but looks like that's the case.
11-11-2012, 05:00 AM #50
Josh Hugley
I am error
Originally posted by cosmocshaw View Post
No, what's being happened (and looks like it's getting confirmed on another forum) is that you get blacklisted from multi the second you log in to online if you have a downloaded copy. How they discern what kind of copy you have is still a mystery, but looks like that's the case.

Looks like that is NOT the case because it is happening with the disk versions.
So long story short, Treyarch's system fucked up.
11-11-2012, 05:11 AM #51
Originally posted by Josh
Looks like that is NOT the case because it is happening with the disk versions.
So long story short, Treyarch's system fucked up.

Or this, Treyarch's system of detecting what is a pirated version, is not working as intended.

May I ask, though, where are the cases where it is happening with disk versions (aside from mine, which I can understand why it would be blocked if so)?
11-11-2012, 09:15 AM #52
Strutsi
Do a barrel roll!
I think problem is the BLES01717 because it is downloadable online... and all other region maybe have not that problem? idk..
11-11-2012, 09:53 AM #53
Are you Guys using all rogero 4.30?
11-11-2012, 10:14 AM #54
i have downloaded the game BLES01717 and tried to play online but my user get ban , tested another user also get ban within 1 Min , but yesterday i got my original game it was BLES01717 also and i was able to play online almost 5 hours without any problem on the same modified PS3. im on rogero 4.30 , i think they have away to detect it.
Last edited by ahaljuhani ; 11-11-2012 at 10:18 AM.
11-11-2012, 11:09 AM #55
Yes they obviously have a Way to detect it, Im Sure the Key lies within the 1.02 Update there Must be some Checks or something the weirdest are the freezes while being signed to psn, it Loads Till the Dolby sign and freezes, it Doesnt Pass some Checks which are by now undiscovered, if you Look at the Update Files in hdd0 you see a file named ps3path.bup its also in the Game Folder bles01717 and there are 2 Other Files that cant be deleted
Last edited by djunit1989 ; 11-11-2012 at 11:12 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo