Post: The Call of duty: Black ops 2 server is not available at this time
11-10-2012, 06:16 PM #1
YooYoOoN
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Black Ops 2 Server Error
Problem Solved, it was their fault. i knew it.
After waiting a month, we finally can access the online parts of the game. To be honest, the game wasnt good on multiplayer.
Last edited by YooYoOoN ; 01-10-2013 at 01:26 PM.
11-11-2012, 12:39 AM #29
Default Avatar
dougou
This is same for me, i'am in france and i have a legit copy..
I played the game for five minutes and disconnected with the same fuc*** message!!
And now i'am stuck with this shit.
11-11-2012, 12:49 AM #30
So it's confirmed to be a regional issue ? I live in the UK and i'm getting the same message.
11-11-2012, 12:57 AM #31
Det0x
Pimpin 24/7
Don't really see that he was trolling you. He simply stated that the clan was shit.
Originally posted by .DeadlyMoDz25 View Post
why do little punks gotta troll thats what activision posted last week there was an update i just saw that they turned them on early. how bout not trying to sound cool over the internet and inform me like a man that i was incorrect
11-11-2012, 01:31 AM #32
Happened to me on a jailbroken PS3 but also on my normal retail PS3 with a retail copy of the game (different IP, location from the jailbroken PS3 to the retail PS3). The PSN ID I used was completely different to my jailbroken one, but I also get this message, so I'm not sure if it's solely copy protection, or something else. Anyone got any info?
11-11-2012, 01:44 AM #33
Originally posted by cosmocshaw View Post
Happened to me on a jailbroken PS3 but also on my normal retail PS3 with a retail copy of the game (different IP, location from the jailbroken PS3 to the retail PS3). The PSN ID I used was completely different to my jailbroken one, but I also get this message, so I'm not sure if it's solely copy protection, or something else. Anyone got any info?

If that's the case then I don't think it's a jailbrake only deal. If legit copies are having the same problems then it's on Treyarchs end. I think Black Ops also had this problem with the Ps3 around release. Although I don't think 360 users have this problem so it may just be a lack of care for the Ps3.
11-11-2012, 02:07 AM #34
Josh Hugley
I am error
Same just happened to me fist on one account then I got on a second account and 10 minutes later same thing.
11-11-2012, 02:13 AM #35
itzkoolaid
Pokemon Trainer
you should complain... game doesn't come out for 3 days...
11-11-2012, 02:20 AM #36
If it is some sort of anti-piracy protection measure, someone's gotta figure out what the game servers can see from our game that tells them it's a pirated copy.
11-11-2012, 02:25 AM #37
Originally posted by cosmocshaw View Post
If it is some sort of anti-piracy protection measure, someone's gotta figure out what the game servers can see from our game that tells them it's a pirated copy.

Can't be the case if legit copies are having the same problems.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo