Post: The Call of duty: Black ops 2 server is not available at this time
11-10-2012, 06:16 PM #1
YooYoOoN
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Black Ops 2 Server Error
Problem Solved, it was their fault. i knew it.
After waiting a month, we finally can access the online parts of the game. To be honest, the game wasnt good on multiplayer.
Last edited by YooYoOoN ; 01-10-2013 at 01:26 PM.
11-11-2012, 02:37 AM #38
Josh Hugley
I am error
Originally posted by cosmocshaw View Post
If it is some sort of anti-piracy protection measure, someone's gotta figure out what the game servers can see from our game that tells them it's a pirated copy.

It is just to keep people from playing online early.
11-11-2012, 02:44 AM #39
J-Glips
Bounty hunter
Sounds like 3arc thing. Probably had the servers up and then took them down, maybe for maintenance or just to keep people off of the game early.

I feel like Treyarch is going to have their hands full when it comes to this title.
11-11-2012, 02:54 AM #40
Given the large amount of people playing online (and the fact that if you make a new PSN account you'll connect fine, and then get kicked out again after a couple of minutes and then can never log back in given the "servers are down" error) it's definitely something to keep an eye on. I do think it must be an anti-piracy measure personally.
11-11-2012, 02:57 AM #41
I am so upset right now I bought this game for £80 on ebay and got it today and then the game freezes every TIME :( treyarch have betrayed me and disrespected everything I believe in :( I knew i should have bought the XBOX version :(
11-11-2012, 02:59 AM #42
Josh Hugley
I am error
Originally posted by cosmocshaw View Post
Given the large amount of people playing online (and the fact that if you make a new PSN account you'll connect fine, and then get kicked out again after a couple of minutes and then can never log back in given the "servers are down" error) it's definitely something to keep an eye on. I do think it must be an anti-piracy measure personally.

Well you can think it is but it is not a anti piracy thing because it is happening with legit copies.
I don't remember were I read this but I can remember something about only the people Working for them aka QA testers ect are the only people that get to play online early and something about Treyarch has some list of people for the servers to accept. So people whop are not on that list will only be able to connect for a short amount then the server disconnects them.
I am not sure if it is permanent or not but I guess we will find out in 3 days.
11-11-2012, 03:01 AM #43
Originally posted by Josh
Well you can think it is but it is not a anti piracy thing because it is happening with legit copies.
I don't remember were I read this but I can remember something about only the people Working for them aka QA testers ect are the only people that get to play online early and something about Treyarch has some list of people for the servers to accept. So people whop are not on that list will only be able to connect for a short amount then the server disconnects them.
I am not sure if it is permanent or not but I guess we will find out in 3 days.

This was the case until yesterday, when the servers were put up for matchmaking (not for theatre and other modes, but people are now free to play online). For proof click over here: You must login or register to view this content.

Also David Vonderhaar has been tweeting and talking to people playing the game. He says if you have a legit copy you're fine to play online, etc. etc.
11-11-2012, 03:14 AM #44
Sucks for you

The following 2 users groaned at beastleyshotz for this awful post:

2RAW4THESTREET, mrmoss
11-11-2012, 03:25 AM #45
It's Kevin
Gym leader
Originally posted by beastleyshotz View Post
Sucks for you

that is rude, i don't think you needed to post that.

The following 2 users say thank you to It's Kevin for this useful post:

YooYoOoN
11-11-2012, 03:30 AM #46
Stopping you from playing online is one thing but locking up the ps3 when you boot it up signed in is another. Really weird.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo