Post: The Call of duty: Black ops 2 server is not available at this time
11-10-2012, 06:16 PM #1
YooYoOoN
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Black Ops 2 Server Error
Problem Solved, it was their fault. i knew it.
After waiting a month, we finally can access the online parts of the game. To be honest, the game wasnt good on multiplayer.
Last edited by YooYoOoN ; 01-10-2013 at 01:26 PM.
11-14-2012, 12:41 AM #128
InSaNe-xPWEEx
a.k.a. PWEE21
Originally posted by YooYoOoN View Post
Sup there, i got black ops 2 yesterday & even now i cannot connect to online play.
I'm not banned nor had i backed up the game, its a legit copy.

i keep getting this error everytime i try to connect and my game crashes when i get on it while signed in.
The thing is, my friends can connect and are playing so why am i not able to? another thing, when i connect on another account, i can access multiplayer but after a few minutes i get kicked out with "The Call of duty: Black ops 2 server is not available at this time" So what's the deal? i'm really frustrated because of this.

EDIT #1 - Legit Copy, Not banned on BO1, my friends are on multiplayer. What is this bull**** for?
Its the 11th now, can't get it fixed :(

EDIT #2 - Nothing new, its the 12th now.

It's the 13th. i'm now able to redeem my Nuketown 2025 code. all that's left is the server, Its been DEFCON 3 this whole time. i bet things are gonna be fine after its on DEFCON 5, if not then i'll come back. hope ya'll enjoyed this frustrating issue for a couple of days. see you on duty.

I have 3 ps3 in my house and 2 are slim and one fat, one fat and one slim works only.
11-14-2012, 08:30 AM #129
spudeeelad
I defeated!
Originally posted by imran1980 View Post
I can see in my system info (blackops2) connectivity information : a ---e-------- then it will change when i restart my ps3 :a---ef--------. Most of my friends are online. Most are having freezing issues also but at least they are online. Where as me and 100s and 1000s can't sign in at all. I would recommend to all not to use any codes until its fixed.

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

To activision: Go and FU*************************************K URSELFS. I'm never going to buy a Treyarch COD game again.

I'm never buying any COD again. They are all fucking wank in one way or another and have been since MW2. Black Ops 1 was thee worst game I have ever played (Multiplayer anyway), MW3 was just a worse version of MW2 and was terrible with so many issues.

Black Ops 2 I have noticed already has exactly the same problems as Black Ops 1 connectivity wise but also has stupid spawn logic yet again, in particular on Demolition when you get spawn killed to fuck.

The following user groaned spudeeelad for this awful post:

Top_Dog_Uk
11-14-2012, 01:03 PM #130
F-WiekSon
U MAD BRO?
This has nothing to do with your inet, the whole black ops is fucking my internet.

Since i am playin black ops i have been signed out on PSN for many times.
the servers has ben down for many times.

if youre in a party you now cnanot join any games..
11-14-2012, 03:01 PM #131
ive been having the same problem since i got home from the release it let me play 5 seconds of a game then kicked me offline yet my neighbour can play it fine he got his copy same time and same place as me and i get the server error before i even get to the start screen, mw2 bo1 and waw all work fine but apparently bo2 is running off bo1 servers ? i reckon bullshit but hey who knows, just be patient and see what happens, im pissed about it not working but getting angry about it isnt going to fix the problem any faster, by the way its not your internet its the bo servers flooding (i know this because i sat and waited on the phone for 5 hours then finally got to a agent from activision i asked them if it was my internet or router they said no its the servers getting flooded and it should be up and running within a few days)
well thats what i know about this situation anyway i hope this helps anyone looking for answers, so until the servers are up a running properly you will just have to play zombies or combat training (local) for now.
in my opinion its not fair that others are ranking up when people that cant connect havent had the chance yet!

anyway my rants over :P
11-14-2012, 03:09 PM #132
Top_Dog_Uk
Gym leader
and how does that rant help this topic out at all, if you cant help rant somewhere else. then go bum bf3

The following 3 users groaned at Top_Dog_Uk for this awful post:

Fuhrer, spudeeelad, Swifter
11-14-2012, 03:44 PM #133
spudeeelad
I defeated!
Originally posted by Uk View Post
and how does that rant help this topic out at all, if you cant help rant somewhere else. then go bum bf3

This is a discussion thread in a discussion section of the forum. Therefore, people are discussing the game, unfortunately in a negative light.

If you don't like it use ALT+F4 and FUCK OFF!

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

Originally posted by Haze View Post
ive been having the same problem since i got home from the release it let me play 5 seconds of a game then kicked me offline yet my neighbour can play it fine he got his copy same time and same place as me and i get the server error before i even get to the start screen, mw2 bo1 and waw all work fine but apparently bo2 is running off bo1 servers ? i reckon bullshit but hey who knows, just be patient and see what happens, im pissed about it not working but getting angry about it isnt going to fix the problem any faster, by the way its not your internet its the bo servers flooding (i know this because i sat and waited on the phone for 5 hours then finally got to a agent from activision i asked them if it was my internet or router they said no its the servers getting flooded and it should be up and running within a few days)
well thats what i know about this situation anyway i hope this helps anyone looking for answers, so until the servers are up a running properly you will just have to play zombies or combat training (local) for now.
in my opinion its not fair that others are ranking up when people that cant connect havent had the chance yet!

anyway my rants over :P

Not true i'm afraid bud. I got through to Activision as well after 2 hours but they were telling me it was a problem with my router and my Ports not being open. I now have a new router (thanks to working for my ISP) but this has not fixed my problem. Therefore, I think Treyarch have fucked up big time.

The following user thanked spudeeelad for this useful post:

Tiny_Haze
11-14-2012, 11:47 PM #134
KERSNIPAGE
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by slf View Post
Same here, what a joke they are, i phoned them twice UK to US and they just sent me an email on port forwarding. witch i have done and still the same owl bullshit, and basically they are saying there's nothing we can do for you. feel like ripping there heads off!

it is now the 14th @ 7:00PM and its still not working. Now I cant even start the game if I am connected to the internet, it will freeze at the first loading screen.
11-15-2012, 12:24 AM #135
yeah thats what they told me to so i did port forwarding and changed my router and that did nothing so i called again and waited for another few hours just to get told another excuse :( oh well i guess time will tell hey

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

Originally posted by Uk View Post

im just trying to help and your being a keyboard warrior ? you sir are the load your mum should have swallowed
Last edited by Tiny_Haze ; 11-15-2012 at 12:24 AM. Reason: just realised i didnt quote him so it looks like im talking to myself
11-15-2012, 12:26 AM #136
tango584
Can’t trickshot me!
iv had server not avalible error for 2 days but i just conected for the first time since i got the game, try now

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo