Post: The Call of duty: Black ops 2 server is not available at this time
11-10-2012, 06:16 PM #1
YooYoOoN
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Black Ops 2 Server Error
Problem Solved, it was their fault. i knew it.
After waiting a month, we finally can access the online parts of the game. To be honest, the game wasnt good on multiplayer.
Last edited by YooYoOoN ; 01-10-2013 at 01:26 PM.
11-13-2012, 08:20 PM #119
ϟ c0rruption ϟ
Certified Ethical Hacker
Originally posted by edd View Post
activision suck so much.
World of warcraft servers crashed for first 48 hours of mop release, black ops 2 servers are down for ps3 for me. its not fucking hard is it with 2 years of preparation and knowledge of previous releases to buy more fucking servers

Did u buy game early? or on release man?
11-13-2012, 08:22 PM #120
RawDog2002
NextGenUpdate Elite
Hello, 1st of all anyone who has modded BLACK OPS 1 and or ever has been banned from BLACK OPS 1 will not be able to play FROM THE CONSOLE THAT YOU EITHER MODDED FROM OR GOT BANNED FROM, if you try to play black ops 2 on that same console you will be banned(AL ACCOUNTS ON THAT PS3 CONSOLE), so ONLY Solution is to buy new playstation 3, and CREATE COMPLETELY NEW ACCOUNT, AND NEVER TRY TO LOG INTO BLACK OPS 2 USING ANY ACCOUNTS YOU CREATED ON THE PLAYSTATION THAT GOT BANNED FROM BLACK OPS 1, THIS IS A FACT, I TESTED THIS AND ALL IS OK, ITS NOT YOUR DISC ITS YOUR CONSOLE. THE BAN CARRIES ON TO BLACK OPS 2, SO STOP CRYING TO BUY NEW PS3,

SO AGAIN,

- ON THE CONSOLE YOU GOT BANNED FROM BLACK OPS 1 OR HAVE EVER MODDED THAT GAME WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PLAY BLACK OPS 2 ON THAT CONSOLE, YOU GAME WILL FREEZE AND SIGN YOU OUT OF THE SERVER NETWORK.

- RESTORING YOUR CONSOLE WILL NOT FIX THE PROBLEM, ONLY WAY IS TO BUY NEW PS3

- ON THE NEW PS3 DO NOT TRY TO LOG INTO BLACK OPS 2 USING ANY ACCOUNTS YOU CREATED ON YOUR BANNED CONSOLE ( ONLY NEW )

OTHERWISE YOU HAVE A RISK TO GET YOURSELF ANOTHER CONSOLE BAN,
YES THIS DOES SUCK, AND TO BLACK OPS CONSOLE BAN YOU ALL LIKE THIS IS REALLY STUPID BUT ITS BEEN DONE. YOU CAN STILL PLAY OTHER GAMES ON YOUR 4.30, 4.31 OFW BUT NOT BLACK OPS 2.
HOPE THIS HELPS YOU

YOU ARE WRITING ON A HACKING / MODDERS SITE, EVEN IF YOU HADN'T BEEN BANNED BEFORE BUT ATTEMPTED TO MOD BLACK OPS 1 YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE YOUR CONSOLE FOR BLACK OPS 2

The following 5 users groaned at RawDog2002 for this awful post:

ϟ c0rruption ϟ, Benoxity, daswiftguy, KINGMANI,
11-13-2012, 08:27 PM #121
new_egg_edd
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by slf View Post
Did u buy game early? or on release man?

i preordered and it arrived today
11-13-2012, 08:29 PM #122
ϟ c0rruption ϟ
Certified Ethical Hacker
Originally posted by edd View Post
i preordered and it arrived today

ok man, and have you ever hacked black ops 1? just wondering
11-13-2012, 08:30 PM #123
Tyster
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by YooYoOoN View Post
Sup there, i got black ops 2 yesterday & even now i cannot connect to online play.
I'm not banned nor had i backed up the game, its a legit copy.

i keep getting this error everytime i try to connect and my game crashes when i get on it while signed in.
The thing is, my friends can connect and are playing so why am i not able to? another thing, when i connect on another account, i can access multiplayer but after a few minutes i get kicked out with "The Call of duty: Black ops 2 server is not available at this time" So what's the deal? i'm really frustrated because of this.

EDIT #1 - Legit Copy, Not banned on BO1, my friends are on multiplayer. What is this bull**** for?
Its the 11th now, can't get it fixed :(

EDIT #2 - Nothing new, its the 12th now.

It's the 13th. i'm now able to redeem my Nuketown 2025 code. all that's left is the server, Its been DEFCON 3 this whole time. i bet things are gonna be fine after its on DEFCON 5, if not then i'll come back. hope ya'll enjoyed this frustrating issue for a couple of days. see you on duty.

I cant play eather it sucks
11-13-2012, 09:29 PM #124
can play bo1 no problem, never been banned.

Originally posted by RawDog2002 View Post
Hello, 1st of all anyone who has modded BLACK OPS 1 and or ever has been banned from BLACK OPS 1 will not be able to play FROM THE CONSOLE THAT YOU EITHER MODDED FROM OR GOT BANNED FROM, if you try to play black ops 2 on that same console you will be banned(AL ACCOUNTS ON THAT PS3 CONSOLE), so ONLY Solution is to buy new playstation 3, and CREATE COMPLETELY NEW ACCOUNT, AND NEVER TRY TO LOG INTO BLACK OPS 2 USING ANY ACCOUNTS YOU CREATED ON THE PLAYSTATION THAT GOT BANNED FROM BLACK OPS 1, THIS IS A FACT, I TESTED THIS AND ALL IS OK, ITS NOT YOUR DISC ITS YOUR CONSOLE. THE BAN CARRIES ON TO BLACK OPS 2, SO STOP CRYING TO BUY NEW PS3,

SO AGAIN,

- ON THE CONSOLE YOU GOT BANNED FROM BLACK OPS 1 OR HAVE EVER MODDED THAT GAME WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PLAY BLACK OPS 2 ON THAT CONSOLE, YOU GAME WILL FREEZE AND SIGN YOU OUT OF THE SERVER NETWORK.

- RESTORING YOUR CONSOLE WILL NOT FIX THE PROBLEM, ONLY WAY IS TO BUY NEW PS3

- ON THE NEW PS3 DO NOT TRY TO LOG INTO BLACK OPS 2 USING ANY ACCOUNTS YOU CREATED ON YOUR BANNED CONSOLE ( ONLY NEW )

OTHERWISE YOU HAVE A RISK TO GET YOURSELF ANOTHER CONSOLE BAN,
YES THIS DOES SUCK, AND TO BLACK OPS CONSOLE BAN YOU ALL LIKE THIS IS REALLY STUPID BUT ITS BEEN DONE. YOU CAN STILL PLAY OTHER GAMES ON YOUR 4.30, 4.31 OFW BUT NOT BLACK OPS 2.
HOPE THIS HELPS YOU

YOU ARE WRITING ON A HACKING / MODDERS SITE, EVEN IF YOU HADN'T BEEN BANNED BEFORE BUT ATTEMPTED TO MOD BLACK OPS 1 YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE YOUR CONSOLE FOR BLACK OPS 2
11-13-2012, 11:22 PM #125
CTRL
Hurah!
what I think of treyarch

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20423[/ATTACH]
11-13-2012, 11:26 PM #126
CTRL
Hurah!
what I think of treyarch
Last edited by CTRL ; 11-13-2012 at 11:36 PM.
11-13-2012, 11:44 PM #127
Haley
docters & repco
same problem. i thought it was my router, restarted that, didnt work. my friends from school have no problems with it. im honestly very pissed

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo