Post: The Call of duty: Black ops 2 server is not available at this time
11-10-2012, 06:16 PM #1
YooYoOoN
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Black Ops 2 Server Error
Problem Solved, it was their fault. i knew it.
After waiting a month, we finally can access the online parts of the game. To be honest, the game wasnt good on multiplayer.
Last edited by YooYoOoN ; 01-10-2013 at 01:26 PM.
11-13-2012, 06:48 PM #110
CTRL
Hurah!
Originally posted by spudeeelad View Post
Tell me about it. I wasted 2 HOURS in a call queue only to be told that because I have already tried all their suggestions (having had the same problem on Black Ops 1) that they have no idea how to fix my problem.

This is already having contacted my ISP and Sony and to be told none of them have any idea what is causing my problem.

I can see in my system info (blackops2) connectivity information : a ---e-------- then it will change when i restart my ps3 :a---ef--------. Most of my friends are online. Most are having freezing issues also but at least they are online. Where as me and 100s and 1000s can't sign in at all. I would recommend to all not to use any codes until its fixed.

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

To activision: Go and FU*************************************K URSELFS. I'm never going to buy a Treyarch COD game again.
Last edited by CTRL ; 11-13-2012 at 10:58 PM.

The following user thanked CTRL for this useful post:

ϟ c0rruption ϟ
11-13-2012, 06:58 PM #111
The Rangers
At least I can fight
Originally posted by spudeeelad View Post
Tell me about it. I wasted 2 HOURS in a call queue only to be told that because I have already tried all their suggestions (having had the same problem on Black Ops 1) that they have no idea how to fix my problem.

This is already having contacted my ISP and Sony and to be told none of them have any idea what is causing my problem.
Who is your internet with? I'm with o2 and mines has pissed me off so much.
11-13-2012, 07:02 PM #112
Top_Dog_Uk
Gym leader
have you got online yet then,i havnt its bullshit
11-13-2012, 07:20 PM #113
KERSNIPAGE
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by YooYoOoN View Post
Sup there, i got black ops 2 yesterday & even now i cannot connect to online play.
I'm not banned nor had i backed up the game, its a legit copy.

i keep getting this error everytime i try to connect and my game crashes when i get on it while signed in.
The thing is, my friends can connect and are playing so why am i not able to? another thing, when i connect on another account, i can access multiplayer but after a few minutes i get kicked out with "The Call of duty: Black ops 2 server is not available at this time" So what's the deal? i'm really frustrated because of this.

EDIT #1 - Legit Copy, Not banned on BO1, my friends are on multiplayer. What is this bull**** for?
Its the 11th now, can't get it fixed :(

EDIT #2 - Nothing new, its the 12th now.

It's the 13th. i'm now able to redeem my Nuketown 2025 code. all that's left is the server, Its been DEFCON 3 this whole time. i bet things are gonna be fine after its on DEFCON 5, if not then i'll come back. hope ya'll enjoyed this frustrating issue for a couple of days. see you on duty.

is yours working yet? I cant connect to the servers (Its the 13th) and all of my friends from the same city are playing TDM...bs
11-13-2012, 07:29 PM #114
ϟ c0rruption ϟ
Certified Ethical Hacker
Originally posted by KERSNIPAGE View Post
is yours working yet? I cant connect to the servers (Its the 13th) and all of my friends from the same city are playing TDM...bs

Same here, what a joke they are, i phoned them twice UK to US and they just sent me an email on port forwarding. witch i have done and still the same owl bullshit, and basically they are saying there's nothing we can do for you. feel like ripping there heads off!
11-13-2012, 07:30 PM #115
YooYoOoN
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by KERSNIPAGE View Post

No :(
they arent wrking for me
11-13-2012, 07:51 PM #116
the server is now on defcon 4. try now
11-13-2012, 07:51 PM #117
still not working ._.
11-13-2012, 08:17 PM #118
new_egg_edd
Bounty hunter
activision suck so much.
World of warcraft servers crashed for first 48 hours of mop release, black ops 2 servers are down for ps3 for me. its not fucking hard is it with 2 years of preparation and knowledge of previous releases to buy more fucking servers

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo