11-11-2012, 12:22 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys,

So far,I guess there are many people who got banned form Black ops II servers since they use "Backups" so my question is : is the ban on the account or on the PS3 console ? :zipped:
11-11-2012, 02:29 PM #2
Originally posted by 707 View Post
Hey guys,

So far,I guess there are many people who got banned form Black ops II servers since they use "Backups" so my question is : is the ban on the account or on the PS3 console ? :zipped:

its just on the account.
11-11-2012, 02:32 PM #3
^
thanks bro
11-11-2012, 02:46 PM #4
How do you know if your banned, does it say ?
11-11-2012, 05:21 PM #5
^
I think so, (like BO except it bans your console)
11-11-2012, 05:27 PM #6
Cmd-X
It's been awhile.
Hey guys,

It's probably a ban on the account first, and then a console ban. I hope it's a straight console ban instantly, this is the one CoD I don't wanna see getting hacked. stare

The following user thanked Cmd-X for this useful post:

SavageRising

The following user groaned Cmd-X for this awful post:

11-12-2012, 10:42 PM #7
Originally posted by X View Post
It's probably a ban on the account first, and then a console ban. I hope it's a straight console ban instantly, this is the one CoD I don't wanna see getting hacked. stare

Im with you, i love Black Ops. It reminds me of COD4, it just has the right balance of gameplay. Its one of those games you dont wanna ruin because its great to play.
11-12-2012, 10:44 PM #8
Cmd-X
It's been awhile.
Originally posted by SavageRising View Post
Im with you, i love Black Ops. It reminds me of COD4, it just has the right balance of gameplay. Its one of those games you dont wanna ruin because its great to play.

Well I honestly don't care if it gets hacked after it dies you know? But I don't want people having advantages right when it comes out, that's gay.
11-13-2012, 05:48 PM #9
AdonSG
Pokemon Trainer
Hey guys,

I played one game and got console banned, so it really depends. I'm going to assume that they are working very hard to try and fix CFW online. I think they are banning all CFW users as because I have 18 friends that had CFW and 16/18 were banned. I also think it has something to do with black ops 2 because Activision might be bribing Sony by saying ban all these hackers for $10000000, right?
11-13-2012, 07:21 PM #10
^
yeah I got my console banned, after three hours of playing online, " Black ops server is not available " it says, then I created another one the same problem !! , I guess they're working very hard ! especially with Sony.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo