Post: Black Ops 2 Freezes on my CFW PS3, But it works perfectly fine on my friends CFW PS3
06-28-2013, 12:04 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); WTF help what could be the problem?

It's definitely not my BO2 disc as I took my disc to my mates house and he has his own CFW we are both on the same firmware and bo2 worked fine it didnt freeze it loaded perfectly. But NO, when i try to play on my ps3 it wont even load the game keeps freezing even the main menu freezes my ps3 sometimes. HELP! :(

Im wondering if its my ps3 :/ But black ops 2 is the only game that dont work so like WTF :/ :( :( :( :\

:\:\:\:\:\

I even downloaded the game from the internet and it still dont work it cant be my eboot etc ive deleted the game data and reinstalled :( helppppp

UPDATE:
Originally posted by Sarmas View Post
Also if you have problems with freeze with zombies look at your console id. add F13 to last 3 000. Smile

This got me thinking. My friends ps3 is not console banned, whereas my ps3 is! So this could be the cause of the freezing after all! :(
Last edited by Smexeh ; 06-28-2013 at 02:05 PM.
06-28-2013, 12:14 PM #2
Originally posted by Smexeh View Post
WTF help what could be the problem?

It's definitely not my BO2 disc as I took my disc to my mates house and he has his own CFW we are both on the same firmware and bo2 worked fine it didnt freeze it loaded perfectly. But NO, when i try to play on my ps3 it wont even load the game keeps freezing even the main menu freezes my ps3 sometimes. HELP! :(

Im wondering if its my ps3 :/ But black ops 2 is the only game that dont work so like WTF :/ :( :( :( :\

:\:\:\:\:\

I even downloaded the game from the internet and it still dont work it cant be my eboot etc ive deleted the game data and reinstalled :( helppppp

Go on Skype :p
06-28-2013, 12:39 PM #3
Go in MM and than over your game press /\ and go on game settings , now activate interel and bd mirror
06-28-2013, 01:30 PM #4
Sarmas
Gym leader
Also if you have problems with freeze with zombies look at your console id. add F13 to last 3 000. Smile

The following user thanked Sarmas for this useful post:

smashedya
06-28-2013, 01:35 PM #5
justeve
< ^ > < ^ >
I had the same issue but with a different game,it worked from disc then one day no matter what I tried.
In short I went into recovery and restored file system.
And worked after that.
06-28-2013, 02:02 PM #6

Thanks bro Smile i tried this now but unfortunately i still froze when i went on zombies. ;( what does the F13 at the end of my console id do?

with this being said, your comment about console ids has had me thinking. my ps3 is console banned whereas my friends cfw is not console banned. this could be the cause of the freezing! :(
06-28-2013, 02:03 PM #7
Originally posted by justeve View Post
I had the same issue but with a different game,it worked from disc then one day no matter what I tried.
In short I went into recovery and restored file system.
And worked after that.
thanks bro i will try this now i really hope it works Smile
06-28-2013, 03:02 PM #8
Loxy
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Smexeh View Post
Thanks bro Smile i tried this now but unfortunately i still froze when i went on zombies. ;( what does the F13 at the end of my console id do?

with this being said, your comment about console ids has had me thinking. my ps3 is console banned whereas my friends cfw is not console banned. this could be the cause of the freezing! :(

unfortunately i'm having same problem i was thinking it could be because my id is banned also.
please let us know did restoring file system work
06-30-2013, 11:05 AM #9
Originally posted by The
unfortunately i'm having same problem i was thinking it could be because my id is banned also.
please let us know did restoring file system work

i got zombies to work but still multiplayer i get a black screen and ps3 freezes :(

wbu any luck?
06-30-2013, 11:06 AM #10

this may of been the fix for zombies, do you have the same for multiplayer?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo