07-23-2013, 06:36 PM #1
Soldier.
The Legend
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I just updated to 1.13 and attempted the dupe glitch but it won't copy the stats just the title of all things... or is it just me?
07-25-2013, 01:51 PM #47
Mary J Wannnnna
Originally posted by Soldier. View Post
Yea I thought it was working but it don't copy the stats and prestige over, a lot of people have vouched that it doesn't work....

And this is when i advertise RTE services!! Smile
07-25-2013, 03:25 PM #48
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
Originally posted by StickyHFH View Post
And this is when i advertise RTE services!! Smile

True, but without being able to dupe accounts now, i would not get my main account rte'd on bo2, fuck that, its almost guaranteed u will be banned by activision and by sony.. I would not take that risk.. Thats my opinion, but hey good luck with ur services!!
07-25-2013, 03:42 PM #49
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
Originally posted by imentalzlolz View Post
i done it like twice , both times took at least 20 times :/

Well I only tried like 15 times, seriously... And I could not get it to work.. I will mess around with it more tonight..
07-25-2013, 04:29 PM #50
Mary J Wannnnna
Originally posted by rockym56 View Post
True, but without being able to dupe accounts now, i would not get my main account rte'd on bo2, fuck that, its almost guaranteed u will be banned by activision and by sony.. I would not take that risk.. Thats my opinion, but hey good luck with ur services!!

Thank you. If people ask about it please refer them to me!! Smile
07-25-2013, 06:24 PM #51
Originally posted by rockym56 View Post
Well I only tried like 15 times, seriously... And I could not get it to work.. I will mess around with it more tonight..

i think , all that they have done is made it harder but people dont have the patience or time to be able to do it
07-25-2013, 07:07 PM #52
vibrators
Save Point
I've done this glitch so many times in the past to the point where I've mastered it. If I can't do it now, something's happened. And I can't do it now, so something has happened.
07-26-2013, 01:11 PM #53
WillBoy20101
Do a barrel roll!
The method I was using is the Ethernet cord and I mastered it so well but now the signing in is now instant so I will work on it as well with upd unicorn

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo