Post: HELP! BO2 Revolution v1 By Enstone for ccapi questions!!!
02-14-2014, 07:37 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi NGU this is probably going to be my first post but I recently bought revolution v1 by enstone on frenchmoddingteam.com and ive had a whole ton of problems with bans. First off I want to say that its an awesome menu but for the past 2 days it seems that all I have been doing is making new accounts :/ after about 5 minutes of using the menu I get perm banned and it hasn't just been 1 account or just me, Ive had about 7 accounts banned in a 5 hour time period From bo2:|. About 19 of my good modding friends said they also got perm banned. I have talked to Enstone about this problem but he said there is nothing he can do and "He is selling a menu, not a "banning" tool!. Now it seems hes acting like a smartass! but let me get back on topic, ive asked around and about 5 people said its the unfair aimbot that is detected and about 8 people said its the hud element that is detected and then somebody commented on my facebook that its and insta ban:/ so if anybody has any ideas on what is going on PLZ PLZ comment on this thread! Oh and also I have used rawdogs rte before enstones revolution and never got banned Once!! So obviously its something to do with the menu that only "ENSTONE" can FIX! so it doesn't detect it. Like make it undetectable or something! we all want answers!-------Im currently running 4.50 rogero cex v1.01 cfw with a 4.55 spoofReaper
02-14-2014, 08:35 PM #2
x5150xiZombie
I defeated!
Originally posted by zackdog1578 View Post
Hi NGU this is probably going to be my first post but I recently bought revolution v1 by enstone on frenchmoddingteam.com and ive had a whole ton of problems with bans. First off I want to say that its an awesome menu but for the past 2 days it seems that all I have been doing is making new accounts :/ after about 5 minutes of using the menu I get perm banned and it hasn't just been 1 account or just me, Ive had about 7 accounts banned in a 5 hour time period From bo2:|. About 19 of my good modding friends said they also got perm banned. I have talked to Enstone about this problem but he said there is nothing he can do and "He is selling a menu, not a "banning" tool!. Now it seems hes acting like a smartass! but let me get back on topic, ive asked around and about 5 people said its the unfair aimbot that is detected and about 8 people said its the hud element that is detected and then somebody commented on my facebook that its and insta ban:/ so if anybody has any ideas on what is going on PLZ PLZ comment on this thread! Oh and also I have used rawdogs rte before enstones revolution and never got banned Once!! So obviously its something to do with the menu that only "ENSTONE" can FIX! so it doesn't detect it. Like make it undetectable or something! we all want answers!-------Im currently running 4.50 rogero cex v1.01 cfw with a 4.55 spoofReaper

I don't get banned
02-15-2014, 02:18 AM #3
ya man I just got console banned :/ thanks for responding
02-15-2014, 02:35 AM #4
Hi NGU this is probably going to be my first post but I recently bought revolution v1 by enstone on frenchmoddingteam.com and ive had a whole ton of problems with bans. First off I want to say that its an awesome menu but for the past 2 days it seems that all I have been doing is making new accounts :/ after about 5 minutes of using the menu I get perm banned and it hasn't just been 1 account or just me, Ive had about 7 accounts banned in a 5 hour time period From bo2:|. About 19 of my good modding friends said they also got perm banned. I have talked to Enstone about this problem but he said there is nothing he can do and "He is selling a menu, not a "banning" tool!. Now it seems hes acting like a smartass! but let me get back on topic, ive asked around and about 5 people said its the unfair aimbot that is detected and about 8 people said its the hud element that is detected and then somebody commented on my facebook that its and insta ban:/ so if anybody has any ideas on what is going on PLZ PLZ comment on this thread! Oh and also I have used rawdogs rte before enstones revolution and never got banned Once!! So obviously its something to do with the menu that only "ENSTONE" can FIX! so it doesn't detect it. Like make it undetectable or something! we all want answers!-------Im currently running 4.50 rogero cex v1.01 cfw with a 4.55 spoofReaper

Good luck bro I have had nothing but problems with BO2 instant ban:argh: Almost every tool I have tried gets me banned with in minutes even using CCAPI and no modded Eboot its still the same result. I think there using BO2 as a test faze for there new banning system and we got a taste of it with the Ghost ban wave a couple of weeks ago. Come NGU I know there must be someone out there who can out smart sony!Reaper
02-15-2014, 02:48 PM #5
InkMods
Do a barrel roll!
Dude, making it "Undetected" isn't easy, and I don't think there are many full HudElement undetected menu's
02-15-2014, 05:24 PM #6
Azus
Little One

I am on DEX ITA and I play online all of the time and I have never been banned, you best bet would probably be to convert to DEX ITA.

Here is a tutorial to convert to DEX[Safely]: You must login or register to view this content.
(This link was Adflyd because you can only post 2 video links max)

Here is a tutorial to convert to DEX ITA:

Here is a tutorial to convert from DEX ITA to Rebug:

Pick which ever you would like, I would suggest first converting to DEX then to ITA
04-14-2014, 03:54 PM #7
Thanks for the heads up dude im running rogero 4.50 cex and i was about to buy it and tested but after reading your comments naaaaahhhhhh never gonna get it.. thank you for being honest and giving us a warning.
04-24-2014, 11:56 PM #8
TheSaltCracka
League Champion
Never been banned. Be on DEX make sure to use a psNinja v4 to clear your history and use this You must login or register to view this content.
If you still get banned change your MAC
08-01-2014, 11:16 AM #9
Callumeleyy
Scottish PS3 Modder!
Originally posted by Azus View Post
I am on DEX ITA and I play online all of the time and I have never been banned, you best bet would probably be to convert to DEX ITA.

Here is a tutorial to convert to DEX[Safely]: You must login or register to view this content.
(This link was Adflyd because you can only post 2 video links max)

Here is a tutorial to convert to DEX ITA:

Here is a tutorial to convert from DEX ITA to Rebug:

Pick which ever you would like, I would suggest first converting to DEX then to ITA

Im also on DEX ITA but i can't get Revolution menu to connect?
08-01-2014, 03:09 PM #10
my revolution v1 by enstone cannot find bo2 game process help

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo