07-29-2015, 11:57 PM #1
StopQM
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Tho is still not resolved I downloaded the bo2 dlc and played zombies with gsc for a while the day I finally thought I fixed it but now in back. BO2 freezes if I'm signed in and load it but if I'm not signed in and load it it doesn't freeze, thought this was because of my installing the dlc I guess not because I deleted it and it still does the same thing I've deleted the update numerous times and uninstalled the game and installed like 30 times. Yep I need help.Sal
07-30-2015, 01:00 AM #11
StopQM
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Coffee
Why cant you reinstall firmware dude? If you do it through recovery with no disk in the drive you will be fine. Your ps3 is not fragile and neither is its software...

1.have no idea what I'm doing 2. Don't want to lose my games GTA V and Advanced warfare 3. Don't want to break it because then it will most likely be trashed
07-30-2015, 01:01 AM #12
StopQM
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Coffee
Why cant you reinstall firmware dude? If you do it through recovery with no disk in the drive you will be fine. Your ps3 is not fragile and neither is its software...

It looks like some games work some games don't so I'll just leave bo2 behind I guess.
07-30-2015, 01:05 AM #13
Originally posted by StopQM View Post
1.have no idea what I'm doing 2. Don't want to lose my games GTA V and Advanced warfare 3. Don't want to break it because then it will most likely be trashed

You wont break it re installing your firmware... You wont loose anydata. And its definately not rocket science. Like i said your ps3 is not fragile.
07-30-2015, 03:13 AM #14
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by StopQM View Post

You will not lose games and if you need help feel free to ask.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo