08-01-2015, 01:20 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay so i dont have any ethernet cables or lan i run strictly off of wireless connections for my laptop and ps3. How can i connect rtm tools or ccapi to my cex rebug 4.70 console wirelessly? and if i cant do that, how can i get a mod menu onto bo2 without the lan/ethernet. All i have is wireless. I need help asap. Thanks, ive been up all night and day now trying to find a solution.
08-02-2015, 11:18 PM #38
Originally posted by AnonMods View Post
That depends on you, and what tools you use.

ive been using geos 1.19 rtm tools and gsc mods.
08-02-2015, 11:20 PM #39
Originally posted by kirill666 View Post
ive been using geos 1.19 rtm tools and gsc mods.

Well that video, does help.

Although, I do suggest you getting B77'x eboot , and also using tools that have a working Anti-ban in it. Also, buying your personal CID helps out a lot.
08-02-2015, 11:22 PM #40

Although, I do suggest you getting B77'x eboot , and also using tools that have a working Anti-ban in it. Also, buying your personal CID helps out a lot.

whats the b77x eboot for? and can u give me a link to a good rtm tool with a working anti ban? and do i also need a gsc with anti ban too or? ty btw all of you
08-02-2015, 11:25 PM #41
You must login or register to view this content.

Use this EBOOT , it can prevent from you getting banned and also has non-host hacks.

Also, this RTM tool seems to be working great: You must login or register to view this content.

And no you don't to answer your last question.
08-02-2015, 11:26 PM #42

in the video he had a plugins folder, i dont have one????? mine isnt there.
08-02-2015, 11:29 PM #43
in the video he had a plugins folder, i dont have one????? mine isnt there.

Why don't you just use mmcm with a USB method or get mmcm and then just setup FileZilla.

That's what I do, and it gets job done.
08-02-2015, 11:31 PM #44
Why don't you just use mmcm with a USB method or get mmcm and then just setup FileZilla.

That's what I do, and it gets job done.

ugh now i gotta start over right because im in filezilla looking for the plug ins folder, whats mmcm going to do different? i need some thing this guy in the video has to put into the plug ins folder
08-04-2015, 10:53 PM #45
Originally posted by Coffee
Open up an ftp (go in to rebug toolbox)

Then open filezilla and connect

Then put the eboot in the following directory

dev_hdd0 > game > *game region* > USRDIR <--- Eboot goes in here

Um the anti ban eboot from ngu did not work i did as you said and i got banned on my second day modding, insta banned.
08-05-2015, 03:03 AM #46
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Um the anti ban eboot from ngu did not work i did as you said and i got banned on my second day modding, insta banned.

The EBOOT's what we supplied work fine. What were you using?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo