08-31-2015, 09:52 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have been using bossam v4 for the last few days and everythings been fine. I was playing a normal game and get kicked out, I was host, then I sign out and sign back in and my game freezes.
Now everytime I get on bo2 and sign in I freeze. I also deleted game data and re installed everything, re did the eboot. I still freeze :( Can someone please help me on this, skype?
Last edited by Andyiglesias1 ; 08-31-2015 at 10:11 PM.
09-02-2015, 08:42 PM #47
Originally posted by Kilam View Post
Delete updates and install them again.

alright I will, I think that might be it.
09-02-2015, 08:48 PM #48
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by Andyiglesias1 View Post
alright I will, I think that might be it.

Okay... Let me know how it goes.
09-02-2015, 11:43 PM #49
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!
it's not working for me?.. ;-; halp
09-02-2015, 11:55 PM #50
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by xPOnex View Post
it's not working for me?.. ;-; halp

What is your problem?
09-03-2015, 12:08 AM #51
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!
It's basically the same thing. I am new to modding, I jailbroke my system Saturday and started modding bo2 Sunday. Well later on Sunday it started freezing, so I changed eboots multiple times and it didn't work. I deleted the update and reinstalled and still didn't work. Rebuild Database and Restore File system didn't work, and I just tried Restore Default Settings and it didn't work. I'm just really stuck on this idk what to do :/
09-03-2015, 12:12 AM #52
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!
maybe I put a wrong setting on or something? :/
09-03-2015, 02:19 AM #53
Scouse Power
Knowledge is power
I have been using bossam v4 for the last few days and everythings been fine. I was playing a normal game and get kicked out, I was host, then I sign out and sign back in and my game freezes.
Now everytime I get on bo2 and sign in I freeze. I also deleted game data and re installed everything, re did the eboot. I still freeze :( Can someone please help me on this, skype?

Hey mate, you still have not confirmed this issue as not being resolved. Are you still having issues, if so just message me!
I will be happy to diagnose a the problem and find you a solution

The following user thanked Scouse Power for this useful post:

Andyiglesias1
09-03-2015, 06:02 AM #54
Adrian
Adrian is back!
It worked, I don't freeze no more but my game keeps refreshing on its own now and say bo2 server are not available at this time.

Make sure to sign in at the xmb then wait like a minute when you get to the multiplayer menu before clicking play online.
09-04-2015, 11:28 PM #55
delete the game save data and game if not on disc a nd update using multiman and it shoud work did with me

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo