01-01-2016, 04:00 AM #1
illestHI
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys , can anyone help me with loading the gsc injector on my PlayStation ?
01-01-2016, 08:37 PM #11
XxBlud23xX
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Thekingzero View Post
I think he wants to permanently inject a menu.
You know, like keeping the USB plugged in so he can just start the menu whenever he wants.
Not saying thats the way, I know you understand my concept tho.

I keep eboots on my USB & just keep it plugged in, so I can just switch from the ps3 without having to do a lot of stuff.

Can you do that ? I don't use GSC very much lol
01-01-2016, 09:20 PM #12
Mr.4Skin
Space Ninja
Originally posted by illestHI View Post
Hey guys , can anyone help me with loading the gsc injector on my PlayStation ?

I don't use gsc studios to inject mods on bo2 . If you find it's a hassle and just what access to different menus on the fly. Then I recommend a bo2 gsc injector like leagands (hope I spelled that right) bo2 gsc injector. You can find it under gsc mods and scripts. This loader has 28 different menus, and game modes for both zombies and multiplayer. It's easy to install just download the bo2 gsc injector ( which ever one you like) and download the bo2 modded eboot and tmp_ps3.self. files for Dex or cex (which ever your running)
Now I'n the bo2 gsc injector folder their is 3 files

1 folder called
BO2_gsc_injector
2 files
Bo2 _gsc_injector.cfg
Bo2_gsc settings.ini

All 3 go into the Dev_hdd0/tmp folder

Then just replace the eboot and tmp_ps3.self file in games/*your region/usrdir. With the multiplayer or zombies eboot and self file. Then your set

Go into custom games and press the button combo to open and select which ever mods to load in (ex l2 + triangle to open the one I use) and select yes if you want to load which ever mod it is and start the game up your mod is ready to use online play if you wish
01-02-2016, 01:10 AM #13
illestHI
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by rink View Post
I don't use gsc studios to inject mods on bo2 . If you find it's a hassle and just what access to different menus on the fly. Then I recommend a bo2 gsc injector like leagands (hope I spelled that right) bo2 gsc injector. You can find it under gsc mods and scripts. This loader has 28 different menus, and game modes for both zombies and multiplayer. It's easy to install just download the bo2 gsc injector ( which ever one you like) and download the bo2 modded eboot and tmp_ps3.self. files for Dex or cex (which ever your running)

1 folder called
BO2_gsc_injector
2 files
Bo2 _gsc_injector.cfg
Bo2_gsc settings.ini

Then just replace the eboot and tmp_ps3.self file in games/*your region/usrdir. With the multiplayer or zombies eboot and self file. Then your set

Go into custom games and press the button combo to open and select which ever mods to load in (ex l2 + triangle to open the one I use) and select yes if you want to load which ever mod it is and start the game up your mod is ready to use online play if you wish

You got kik or soemthing I could message you on?
01-02-2016, 01:11 AM #14
illestHI
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by rink View Post

1 folder called
BO2_gsc_injector
2 files
Bo2 _gsc_injector.cfg
Bo2_gsc settings.ini

Because I barely go on this site.
01-25-2016, 08:11 PM #15
Thekingzero
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by DEXBLUD23 View Post
Can you do that ? I don't use GSC very much lol

You can't do it with GSC menu because you need to inject it from the computer, unless you make them into a sprx file and link it to the eboot.

What I have is a GSC loader eboot, sprx & folder on the ps3.
Then I have the b777x eboot for regular game play.
I haven't linked b777x with the sprx file, too lazy honestly lol.
If I link it, I will have it permanently injected and All I have to do is press L2 & Triangle to load up the menu's.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo