Post: Need help with my eboot and im pretty nooby with modding
01-16-2016, 07:14 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok so i have an eboot that my friend gave me for that he uses but when i but it on my ps3 from file zilla, everytime i go on bo2 and i sign in but when i do it lags ad then it says that i am not connected to bo2 servers. my friend and i are on the same firmware and everything but dont know why it wont work. i am in dex 4.70.1
01-16-2016, 10:58 AM #2
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by PotatoFanboy47 View Post
ok so i have an eboot that my friend gave me for that he uses but when i but it on my ps3 from file zilla, everytime i go on bo2 and i sign in but when i do it lags ad then it says that i am not connected to bo2 servers. my friend and i are on the same firmware and everything but dont know why it wont work. i am in dex 4.70.1

Thread has been moved to Black Ops 2 Mods Questions.
01-19-2016, 09:45 PM #3
Default Avatar
Remy
Originally posted by PotatoFanboy47 View Post
ok so i have an eboot that my friend gave me for that he uses but when i but it on my ps3 from file zilla, everytime i go on bo2 and i sign in but when i do it lags ad then it says that i am not connected to bo2 servers. my friend and i are on the same firmware and everything but dont know why it wont work. i am in dex 4.70.1

Then the issue must be with the EBOOT lol :p try using a different EBOOT or build your own.

You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
01-23-2016, 06:06 PM #4
I tried the eboots you gave me but its the same problem

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo