01-25-2016, 01:42 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys just wondering (and if i do something wrong with this post its because im new to the site) but is there a way to get different menus on bo2 ps3 using mmcm? And how do i get zombieland?
01-25-2016, 02:09 AM #2
jqq
Hurah!
Originally posted by unix View Post
Hey guys just wondering (and if i do something wrong with this post its because im new to the site) but is there a way to get different menus on bo2 ps3 using mmcm? And how do i get zombieland?
You'll need to download .gsc menus and you'll also need a program called GSC Studio/Injector to run these menus for bo2! And you have to make sure your PS3 can connect to CC/TMAPI in order to inject the menu using GSC Studio/Injector! It doesn't matter on what type of Multiman you have! As long as you have a file manager for your PS3 , but it wouldn't be needed to use .gsc menus! You'll need an AntiBan EBOOT to prevent your account from getting banned for bo2 , which you can download from the bo2 mods section and place into the dev/hdd0/BLXXXXX/USIRDIR! Hope this helps!
Last edited by jqq ; 01-25-2016 at 02:12 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo