02-05-2016, 05:41 PM #1
duckyslinger
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I wanted to mod bo2 so I went and updated it in iris manager and i put eboot in GAMES folder and deleted the other one in GAMES folder now I get error when try to start disc I think I deleted wrong eboot if I go to game folder I don't see blessbo2 but bless bo2 was in GAME folder and I seen eboot so I deleted old eboot and put another I think I messed up iris manager says bo2 is bless but in game folder I did not see bo2 bless nor did it tell me what game was what but in GAME folder it said bo2 bless so any help would be nice thanks also will that mess up me playing GTA because it was working fine with my mods and the only folder I messed with was bo2 bless in GAMES folder I have not tried to play GTA since
02-05-2016, 07:57 PM #2
XxBlud23xX
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by duckyslinger View Post
I wanted to mod bo2 so I went and updated it in iris manager and i put eboot in GAMES folder and deleted the other one in GAMES folder now I get error when try to start disc I think I deleted wrong eboot if I go to game folder I don't see blessbo2 but bless bo2 was in GAME folder and I seen eboot so I deleted old eboot and put another I think I messed up iris manager says bo2 is bless but in game folder I did not see bo2 bless nor did it tell me what game was what but in GAME folder it said bo2 bless so any help would be nice thanks also will that mess up me playing GTA because it was working fine with my mods and the only folder I messed with was bo2 bless in GAMES folder I have not tried to play GTA since

Add me on skype xxblud-23xx and I'll help you when I can

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo