04-19-2017, 12:31 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi so basically i'm trying to change the accuracy of the MTAR -*0x26FFB99. It doesn't set unless you call it with the byte -*0x09. That will only make the accuracy 100%. I want to use a numericupdown to choice the accuracy amount but I have no clue how to call it. Can someone please help? Any help at all is appreciated!
04-25-2017, 01:50 PM #11
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
I checked your last activity which was today. You ignored the guy's quote above this message. Did it work, or no?

I've been busy I haven't had the chance to test it yet. Thanks for snooping though mate
04-25-2017, 01:51 PM #12
Originally posted by Dr.
You can do it like this, Copy and paste this in your Set Button for the NumericUpDown

byte[] ToArray = BitConverter.GetBytes(Convert.ToInt32(NumericUpDown.Value));
PS3.SetMemory(0x26FFB99, ToArray);

It doesn't set the correct value if you set it like that
04-25-2017, 01:53 PM #13
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by SomeRandomFella View Post
It doesn't set the correct value if you set it like that

You said you wanted to change the value which it will. It's basically the same method for changing the rank value.
04-25-2017, 01:58 PM #14
Originally posted by Dr.
You said you wanted to change the value which it will. It's basically the same method for changing the rank value.

I've already tried it that way and it doesn't work. Go test it yourself if you don't believe me lol
04-25-2017, 02:00 PM #15
Father Luckeyy
I've already tried it that way and it doesn't work. Go test it yourself if you don't believe me lol

You already tried what i gave you in that couple mins?
04-25-2017, 02:02 PM #16
No I tried it last week. Like I said, I've been busy. I'm not home and I haven't been for a couple of days
04-25-2017, 02:08 PM #17
Father Luckeyy
No I tried it last week. Like I said, I've been busy. I'm not home and I haven't been for a couple of days

Oh okay then I don't know how you tried it last week when I just posted it a couple weeks ago.
04-25-2017, 02:23 PM #18
Originally posted by Dr.
Oh okay then I don't know how you tried it last week when I just posted it a couple weeks ago.

You are talking to me like I don't already know how to set simple stats.
04-25-2017, 02:24 PM #19
Father Luckeyy
You are talking to me like I don't already know how to set simple stats.

I am just trying to help I never seen anyone post it. You don't want my help that's fine.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo