05-14-2017, 11:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is there a public tool for Non-Host infections available in black ops 2 multiplayer? I know it's possible as my friend was recently given aimbot. (It also crashed is inbox because the guy messaged him, he had to delete his messages just to be able to open his inbox again)
05-17-2017, 10:08 PM #11
Originally posted by S63 View Post
Ya boi has trolled u Sal

He wasn't trolling haha I know him personally, I know for a fact he doesn't mod.
05-18-2017, 09:25 AM #12
S63
Space Ninja
Originally posted by MsCloudDex View Post
He wasn't trolling haha I know him personally, I know for a fact he doesn't mod.

Well explain to me how his view angles was changing without him modding Sal at most he had a little aim assist infection, but the only people i know of who have infections working is cedric and enstone so rip Sal
Last edited by S63 ; 05-18-2017 at 03:53 PM.
05-19-2017, 04:33 AM #13
Originally posted by S63 View Post
Well explain to me how his view angles was changing without him modding Sal at most he had a little aim assist infection, but the only people i know of who have infections working is cedric and enstone so rip Sal

"Only people I know of" Exactly, that doesn't necessarily mean there aren't others who have made it themselves same as cedric and enstone, I was just wondering if that was something that had gone public.
05-20-2017, 06:48 PM #14
S63
Space Ninja
Originally posted by MsCloudDex View Post
"Only people I know of" Exactly, that doesn't necessarily mean there aren't others who have made it themselves same as cedric and enstone, I was just wondering if that was something that had gone public.

no i doubt its public theres only a few selected people who have the knowledge to figure it out.
05-20-2017, 08:18 PM #15
HMXOnDex
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by FakeAccount10 View Post
LMFAO INFECTIONS xDDDDDD the only person i know who got infections working on bo2 is Cedric. its not released nor will it be released.

Not Only Cedric Winky Winky

The following user thanked HMXOnDex for this useful post:

xTiibo Modz
05-20-2017, 09:09 PM #16
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Yes it's possible and the method that I've had for a few years can also be abused on MW3. Has to do with messing with a dvar setting function from what I remember.

The following user thanked Tustin for this useful post:

HMXOnDex

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo