10-14-2017, 11:21 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello!

I load the menu
I open force host on local
And when I go to public match the I barely find players..

Anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks!
11-27-2017, 09:01 AM #11
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by edogiannis View Post
Hello!

I load the menu
I open force host on local
And when I go to public match the I barely find players..

Anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks!

Even with super force host which I recommend trying if you don't have reasonably good connection you will still have issues. You need OPEN NAT these day due to the dedicated servers, and a pretty good upload speed (Bandwidth).
11-27-2017, 10:59 PM #12
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Nihkz View Post
you can force host using superforce host + a friend in your party u will get lobbies quick but normal force host on your own your gunna be sitting in a lobby for awhile....i was sitting in one for 45 minutes XD

Well that is why i made a super force host tool ages ago :p
Plus i had shit NAT type back then so i needed something better. I will update my tool and make a better force host once i download the game again.
11-27-2017, 11:58 PM #13
Originally posted by Eddie
Plus i had shit NAT type back then so i needed something better. I will update my tool and make a better force host once i download the game again.

okay lol
11-28-2017, 09:08 AM #14
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by Eddie

What you mean you'll make a better force host? Mate there are only 2 types of force host. And there are hundreds of tools with super force host.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo