02-15-2013, 02:08 AM #1
Quanta
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Looking for either a dupe - Account must have very low Score Per Minute (A lot of time played with low overall score). Or I will pay for someone to edit my time played. (Don't ask why Smile)

PM me or Quote this post.
02-15-2013, 10:32 AM #2
★┣XBSRocksX┤★
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Quanta View Post
Looking for either a dupe - Account must have very low Score Per Minute (A lot of time played with low overall score). Or I will pay for someone to edit my time played. (Don't ask why Smile)

PM me or Quote this post.

LOL. I would have done this for you as I dupe accounts with very good stats that you might have like :P. And I mihgt have edited the stats but last time I did that got console banned. So yeah.
02-15-2013, 05:26 PM #3
Quanta
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by XBSRocksX View Post
LOL. I would have done this for you as I dupe accounts with very good stats that you might have like :P. And I mihgt have edited the stats but last time I did that got console banned. So yeah.

The thing is, I don't need an account with good stats. I want an account with a LOOWWWWWW Score per minute, lol
02-15-2013, 05:27 PM #4
★┣XBSRocksX┤★
Can’t trickshot me!
The thing is, I don't need an account with good stats. I want an account with a LOOWWWWWW Score per minute, lol

Is 300 low.
02-15-2013, 05:31 PM #5
Quanta
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by XBSRocksX View Post
Is 300 low.

Na, my account currently has 293, still too high.

Thing is, you need an account with a lot of time played with a low overall score.

Example: 20 Days Played / 1M Overall Score = 20 Days * 24 Hours (Per Day) * 60 Minutes (Minutes Played) = 28,800 / Then you divide the Overall Score by the Minutes played on the account (1,000,000 (Score) / 28,800 (Minutes) ) and that would give you a 34 Score Per Minute, which then puts you into Lobbies with Bad players.

Although I don't need an account with *that low* of SPM, anywhere from 0 -150 would be ideal.
02-15-2013, 05:34 PM #6
★┣XBSRocksX┤★
Can’t trickshot me!
Na, my account currently has 293, still too high.

Thing is, you need an account with a lot of time played with a low overall score.

Example: 20 Days Played / 1M Overall Score = 20 Days * 24 Hours (Per Day) * 60 Minutes (Minutes Played) = 28,800 / Then you divide the Overall Score by the Minutes played on the account (1,000,000 (Score) / 28,800 (Minutes) ) and that would give you a 34 Score Per Minute, which then puts you into Lobbies with Bad players.

Although I don't need an account with *that low* of SPM, anywhere from 0 -150 would be ideal.

Ok I will keep my eyes peeled lol Awesome face

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo