Post: Request - BO2 Modded Lobby = Loyalty Reward for BO3
10-31-2015, 06:28 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Mods that area out there. I haven't joined a modded lobby in so long (W@W). PSN has banned my original screen name (Dznuts40Cool Man (aka Tustin) after someone had reported me for inappropriate screen name. I've had the name for the past 7+ years. Pretty lame but it is, what it is. I've lost all my past COD accomplish which I've maxed out in all COD games. I'm a top 100 player for Killed and Confirm (Hardcore). I wanted to know if I could get some legit assistance to reacquire Prestige Master for BO2. It would be really helpful. I want to make sure I get the LOYALTY REWARDS for BO3, so I'm not trying to do a recovery mod. The fact that I can lost my account and now I want to keep my new name, Dzzzz408, SORRY! Please if any Mods or friends of Mods can help me out I would greatly appreciate.
Last edited by dznut5 ; 10-31-2015 at 03:40 PM.
11-04-2015, 01:12 AM #11
Originally posted by FRINZ View Post
sure m9 i glad to help a ngu user hmu on skype imhxtez

Frinz do you happen to know anyone that conducts challenge lobbies for BO2, MW3, BO and MW2? Would love to get my online profile max'd prestige. CHEERS!
11-04-2015, 05:33 PM #12
Webbyy
Save Point
Originally posted by dznut5 View Post
Frinz do you happen to know anyone that conducts challenge lobbies for BO2, MW3, BO and MW2? Would love to get my online profile max'd prestige. CHEERS!

There isn't challenge lobbies anymore accept in Cod4 and W@W. The only way you can get what youre asking for is to get someone to do a recovery. But you have to let someone go on your acc and it usually cost money.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo