12-29-2016, 03:23 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); PSN : The_Dog_Pounder
Email : [email][email protected][/email] (make the subject say "Mod Menu" )
Just friend request me and ill accept it then whenever we are both online invite me to your game and give me a mod menu pls. Thank you to anyone who is kind enough to give me a mod menu. BTW I dont have a jailbreak...
Last edited by MLCYT11 ; 12-29-2016 at 05:09 PM.
12-29-2016, 04:48 PM #11
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by MLCYT11 View Post
Im sorry. If you can do a menu in about an hour that would be great. I need one asap because Im going to troll my friend tonight with a menu on multiplayer, then im going to give him a menu.

Wait, Are you an OFW user? Cause if so you cant pass on the menu to someone else. You only can get the menu from the modder during only that session.
12-29-2016, 04:51 PM #12
Originally posted by Luckeyy View Post
Wait, Are you an OFW user? Cause if so you cant pass on the menu to someone else. You only can get the menu from the modder during only that session.

Yes im ofw. I texted him and he said that he wants to play the game fairly, so he doesnt want the menu, lol.
Friend request me. The_Dog_Pounder
12-29-2016, 04:52 PM #13
Does this menu have a Weapons Menu, like where i can get a Raygun on Multiplayer?
Also what is the mod menus name.
Last edited by MLCYT11 ; 12-29-2016 at 05:00 PM.
12-29-2016, 05:09 PM #14
Father Luckeyy
Does this menu have a Weapons Menu, like where i can get a Raygun on Multiplayer?
Also what is the mod menus name.

I dont host lobbies but what im saying to is someone cant give you the menu and you can leave and give it to someone else it doesnt work that way is the point im making
12-29-2016, 05:17 PM #15
Okay, so but can you give me the mod menu? I am ready.
12-29-2016, 05:32 PM #16
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Will have to get disc, but in meantime add PSN: Homologism

I added you on psn, Have you found the disc, sorry to bother im just real eager to start modding.
12-29-2016, 05:38 PM #17
Father Luckeyy
Okay, so but can you give me the mod menu? I am ready.

You never added me, You probably added Frosty. I don't host lobbies.
12-29-2016, 05:40 PM #18
Originally posted by Luckeyy View Post
You never added me, You probably added Frosty. I don't host lobbies.

Whats your psn? Are you saying you wont give me a menu. Also I was quoting frosty,
12-29-2016, 05:42 PM #19
Father Luckeyy
Whats your psn? Are you saying you wont give me a menu. Also I was quoting frosty,

Oh ok. No its not that i wont give it too you lol i dont have a menu to give cause i dont host lobbies. I only use non host menus

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo