11-20-2012, 04:17 PM #1
jomac018
PETE ROSE 4 LIFE
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've looked all over and was unable to find a decent map of the Tranzit level so I decided to draw one up. I'm photoshop illiterate so I drew it free hand. I didn't include everything, it is just supposed to be a basic guide. The map was not intended to be to scale. Hope this helps!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20539[/ATTACH]

The following 14 users say thank you to jomac018 for this useful post:

Erbal, glitchplz, Hawkin, ilovepizzaa, Meatwad, Nifty., ONEster, Redadski, TheManDavid, TOX!G, UnknownKid, Xx_Lil-marsh_xX, zomfg
11-20-2012, 04:25 PM #2
jomac018
PETE ROSE 4 LIFE
Can anybody tell me how to post my pic the correct way so that it is visible?
11-20-2012, 04:37 PM #3
TheManDavid
Your mother!
Originally posted by jomac018 View Post
Can anybody tell me how to post my pic the correct way so that it is visible?

It is visible... For some reason though, for me, when I click on a picture on here, my browser goes grey. So what I do is, I right click on it and open it a new tab.

Question: WTF!? There's a shortcut on this map!? I didnt know this! Any specific things I have to look for to know when to go? I want to try it out.

The following 3 users say thank you to TheManDavid for this useful post:

glitchplz, jomac018, Nifty.
11-20-2012, 04:40 PM #4
ONEster
I’m too L33T
I've looked all over and was unable to find a decent map of the Tranzit level so I decided to draw one up. I'm photoshop illiterate so I drew it free hand. I didn't include everything, it is just supposed to be a basic guide. The map was not intended to be to scale. Hope this helps!

A big THANK YOU as yesterday I was looking for a map similar to this but couldn't find one anywhere. Good looking out.
11-20-2012, 05:50 PM #5
jomac018
PETE ROSE 4 LIFE
Originally posted by xI
It is visible... For some reason though, for me, when I click on a picture on here, my browser goes grey. So what I do is, I right click on it and open it a new tab.

Question: WTF!? There's a shortcut on this map!? I didnt know this! Any specific things I have to look for to know when to go? I want to try it out.

Didnt think of new tab. Youre brilliant! you can tell youre at the shortcut when you see a fence on your left or just ride the left wall after you get over the lava.

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

Originally posted by One
A big THANK YOU as yesterday I was looking for a map similar to this but couldn't find one anywhere. Good looking out.

No prob! I was bored at work today Smile

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

Can anybody draw a copy of this for me on the computer?
11-20-2012, 06:04 PM #6
ONEster
I’m too L33T
No prob! I was bored at work today

You must login or register to view this content.
11-20-2012, 06:14 PM #7
Originally posted by xI

when your running from the diner into the fog the road splits up just stay to the right and you go straight to the town where the bank and the bar is at. if you stay right you end up at the farm etc... and also you would know where it splits because you would see a wooden fence in between road
11-20-2012, 06:47 PM #8
Redadski
< ^ > < ^ >
Nice work Cracker!!

The following user thanked Redadski for this useful post:

jomac018
11-20-2012, 06:56 PM #9
jomac018
PETE ROSE 4 LIFE
Originally posted by Redadski View Post
Nice work Cracker!!

I just LOL'ed at that one. I call everyone cracker.

The following user thanked jomac018 for this useful post:

Redadski
11-20-2012, 07:07 PM #10
glitchplz
Samurai Poster
I've looked all over and was unable to find a decent map of the Tranzit level so I decided to draw one up. I'm photoshop illiterate so I drew it free hand. I didn't include everything, it is just supposed to be a basic guide. The map was not intended to be to scale. Hope this helps!

I have already learned the map by now but this sure as hell would of been nice when I first started playing it lol

The following user groaned glitchplz for this awful post:

jomac018

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo