11-20-2012, 08:50 PM #1
ONEster
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I hope this helps you guys out a little at least.

So I found this partial Tranzit map layout You must login or register to view this content., but I believe the only stop that's missing is the Bus Depot (Correct me if I'm wrong). This looks to have been put together from the zombies reveal trailer.

You must login or register to view this content.

Can somebody with good photoshop skills do something similar to what You must login or register to view this content. did and draw all the names of the stops and location of items throughout the map?

jomac018's hand drawn map:

here's another handrawened map I found:

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

I found another nice one

Last edited by Jakeyy ; 11-22-2012 at 08:53 PM.

The following user thanked ONEster for this useful post:

TheManDavid
11-25-2012, 07:39 PM #2
TheManDavid
Your mother!
Nice man! Everytime I try the "Shortcut" or whatever to the town from the diner, I get lost and go down.

The following user thanked TheManDavid for this useful post:

ONEster
11-30-2012, 07:56 PM #3
ONEster
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by xI
Nice man! Everytime I try the "Shortcut" or whatever to the town from the diner, I get lost and go down.

Glad it helped
11-30-2012, 08:21 PM #4
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
Originally posted by xI

Take a left after you pass the White Truck on the left side of the road. Also it is about 100 feet after you pass the green light on the right when running from the diner

The following user thanked Hawkin for this useful post:

TheManDavid
12-03-2012, 08:29 AM #5
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Nice.. I know most of the map by heart but I still do get confused on where we're at especially when your running through the fog so having this as a reference to use is nice, thanks bro.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo