12-13-2012, 04:48 AM #1
Contributed
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have 28k kills and 151 downs. About to hit 33k kills tomorrow. But yea I'm still a skull with blue eyes... I knew it wasn't k/d to pretty much wasted my time doing this shit.

The following user thanked Contributed for this useful post:

C-Drou
12-13-2012, 11:42 PM #11
Contributed
I defeated!
Originally posted by Clanor View Post
Why not? if he only play zombies today I got 4000 kills today and I just played grief and survival with my friends all day. And Contributed good news I got the skull with knife with blue eyes I palyed solo and got to round 22 but I didnt rank up I just play another game after it in custom game and I ranked up, same to my friend he was two bones and two tallies and after one game survival he got skull with two tallies.

Good shit and I ranked up too. Got the knife now.

Originally posted by xd366 View Post
you have 28,000 and are about to hit 33,000 tomorrow? lolwut.

I had 7k kills to start out with. I got 11k on Tuesday which got me to 18k. 10k on Wed which got me to 28k and 5k today which got me to 33k.
12-13-2012, 11:52 PM #12
Clanor
I PWN ZOMBIES!
Originally posted by Contributed View Post
Good shit and I ranked up too. Got the knife now.

Nice so did you ranked up from k/d or rounds ?
12-13-2012, 11:54 PM #13
Contributed
I defeated!
Originally posted by Clanor View Post
Nice so did you ranked up from k/d or rounds ?

Well I've been starting it on round 20 and just keep killing in the corner behind the fence. I did get to round 29 this one time lol. I know for a fact it wasn't k/d that ranked me up. Imma just play for rounds now. I have a 220 k/d yet I'm not shotgun rank which proves it isn't k/d. Probably going for that one really good game that will rank me up aka round +40
12-14-2012, 12:03 AM #14
Im Your Upgrade
Vault dweller
I have 28k kills and 151 downs. About to hit 33k kills tomorrow. But yea I'm still a skull with blue eyes... I knew it wasn't k/d to pretty much wasted my time doing this shit.

it DOESN'T i tried telling people but they kept making posts about it, i made an account & got a 700 k/d ratio i was still 1 fucking bone, i went on another account and i went in my friends custom game and i didn't play, they played and got to round 22 and i had 6 kills and this was my 1ST game they after that, i was 2 bones! obviously not k/d! i got to 2 bones with 6 kills on that account after 1 game and on my other one i had a 700 kd and i was still 1 bone.
Last edited by Im Your Upgrade ; 12-14-2012 at 12:05 AM.
12-14-2012, 12:03 AM #15
Im Your Upgrade
Vault dweller
Well I've been starting it on round 20 and just keep killing in the corner behind the fence. I did get to round 29 this one time lol. I know for a fact it wasn't k/d that ranked me up. Imma just play for rounds now. I have a 220 k/d yet I'm not shotgun rank which proves it isn't k/d. Probably going for that one really good game that will rank me up aka round +40

you can't rank up by starting at round 20 you need to start at round 1 :dumb:
12-14-2012, 12:05 AM #16
Contributed
I defeated!
Originally posted by Sox
you can't rank up by starting at round 20 you need to start at round 1 :dumb:

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

you cant rank up by starting at round 20 you need to start at round 1 lol... :dumb:

Well if you have a 700 k/d you also need a certain amount of kills. And its been working for me starting at round 20. Now Imma start at round 1 though lol.
12-14-2012, 12:11 AM #17
Im Your Upgrade
Vault dweller
Well if you have a 700 k/d you also need a certain amount of kills. And its been working for me starting at round 20. Now Imma start at round 1 though lol.

no you don't, did you read what i said? on my other account i have 6 kills but i got to round 22 and i went up to 2 bones in 1 game & you cant level up if you change any of the custom game settings they need to be all normal, i dont know about the headshots only though but if you put it on easy/round 20 & shit then im pretty sure you'll never level up, i play custom games a lot i've had 70,000 kills and i play with heaps of friends in custom games all the time and if we change the settings no one ever levels up and if we leave the settings normal someone usually always levels up & i've also noticed we level up mostly on tranzit not survival
12-14-2012, 12:14 AM #18
Contributed
I defeated!
Originally posted by Sox
no you don't, did you read what i said? on my other account i have 6 kills but i got to round 22 and i went up to 2 bones in 1 game & you cant level up if you change any of the custom game settings they need to be all normal, i dont know about the headshots only though but if you put it on easy/round 20 & shit then im pretty sure you'll never level up, i play custom games a lot i've had 70,000 kills and i play with heaps of friends in custom games all the time and if we change the settings no one ever levels up and if we leave the settings normal someone usually always levels up & i've also noticed we level up mostly on tranzit not survival

So I should gather a bunch of good ppl and play tranzit for levels? I got money stored and a gun stored in the fridge.
12-14-2012, 12:24 AM #19
Dark Nero
I defeated!
So I should gather a bunch of good ppl and play tranzit for levels? I got money stored and a gun stored in the fridge.

As I said before.

All I'm doing is playing solo, tranzit 31,41,39,47, 2500 to 4000 avg kills. Is ranking me up quicker than online.
Given up playing with mates to be honest, 4 man, 3 man takes too long, people DC, dick about and solo is better for focusing on yourself.

The following user thanked Dark Nero for this useful post:

xd366

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo