WOLF
Originally posted by Dark
Or do this

Which is what I was hinting at, yes.
12-21-2012, 12:24 AM #12
ilovepizzaa
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by XxWOLFxX View Post
Infinite turbine glitch works with the Turret and the trap too. Me or Vortex couldn't get the shield to work but all the other ones can have an invincible form and you can set multiple of each such as 5 turrets. Sit in a corner and camp?

Nice man infinite turret sounds interesting Winky Winky, let me know if u can get zombie shield to work. Be wicked for the high rounds :evil:
12-21-2012, 02:22 AM #13
zackandjon
I am error
You know what... You are right, children do listen to there parents too much but that doen't give you the right at ALL to go around harassing people and acting like a child yourself.
I thanked you b/c you mentioned the fact that ppl leech, A LOT.
That is the only thing I thanked you for, I don't care if you use that against me in anyway, because I know what I ment and that is all that I really care about.
But really what is your problem... you assume I am a child? I have one, hes is nice and polite unlike you...
Maybe you didn't listen to your mother enough to learn some manners.
Btw I clicked on your profile, you have been told that you CANNOT say whatever you want to... you should work on that.
Last edited by zackandjon ; 12-21-2012 at 08:34 AM.
12-21-2012, 02:29 AM #14
xInfuzeModz
Gym leader
there is way too many glitches for bo2
12-21-2012, 08:35 AM #15
zackandjon
I am error
Originally posted by xInfuzeModz View Post
there is way too many glitches for bo2

Well that happens when you rush a product out the doors...
12-21-2012, 05:08 PM #16
Thanks for the guide will try this now
12-21-2012, 06:56 PM #17
TheManDavid
Your mother!
Originally posted by zackandjon View Post
You know what... You are right, children do listen to there parents too much but that doen't give you the right at ALL to go around harassing people and acting like a child yourself.
I thanked you b/c you mentioned the fact that ppl leech, A LOT.
That is the only thing I thanked you for, I don't care if you use that against me in anyway, because I know what I ment and that is all that I really care about.
But really what is your problem... you assume I am a child? I have one, hes is nice and polite unlike you...
Maybe you didn't listen to your mother enough to learn some manners.
Btw I clicked on your profile, you have been told that you CANNOT say whatever you want to... you should work on that.

Maybe you should have went to Wondoh's profile as well and checked what I replied to him because i'm right. Here you go:
You must login or register to view this content.

You're welcome and merry f'ing christmas!
12-21-2012, 09:46 PM #18
thanks dude
12-22-2012, 09:02 PM #19
For some reason when i reach the power bus stop the invincible turbine in my inventory disappears! Does any one know the reason?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo