12-19-2012, 10:51 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

enjoy.

The following 7 users say thank you to itzTuan for this useful post:

Hawkin, ilovepizzaa, Matiomo1906, N.W.A, TheManDavid, waterboy1248, zackandjon
12-19-2012, 06:25 PM #2
TheManDavid
Your mother!
Wow, almost 100 views but no replies in this thread...? Leechers much....? Anyways, thanks itzTuan for the video. I didn't know this but I will definitely do this from now on if it still works.
12-19-2012, 06:54 PM #3
ilovepizzaa
Bounty hunter
I wonder if we can do maxis easter egg on solo now Smile)
12-19-2012, 06:56 PM #4
Originally posted by itzTuan View Post

enjoy.

I was doing this too when I saw the invincibility turbine glitch online. Another thing you can do is if you don't want to have to deal with the Avogadro, you can just have you and a couple of your teammates do the turbine glitch then place them at the perks you want and viola! Anyway, nice glitch bro.
12-19-2012, 10:15 PM #5
nay1995
The Master

enjoy.

lol i suggested this a few days ago in a thread, it works yey Smile
12-20-2012, 12:07 AM #6
Afvr94
Keeper
Wiil try to do it now thanks
12-20-2012, 08:22 AM #7
zackandjon
I am error
This is sad in my opinion that people couldn't figure this out without your "help". It should be common sense, a permanent turbine... where oh where could you put it to make it effective... oh yeah the PaP...
I have edited this b/c I believe I was being a bit rude... but I don't believe in flooding the forum with things that don't belong.
And after reading it came to me, not everyone is a genius, so ty for your post.

---------- Post added at 04:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 AM ----------

Originally posted by xI
Wow, almost 100 views but no replies in this thread...? Leechers much....? Anyways, thanks itzTuan for the video. I didn't know this but I will definitely do this from now on if it still works.

This is not surprising at all, I have been here for a little amount of time and seen alot of users, but still the usual groups are the ones coming out with stuff.
People comment, leave a ty if they actually appreciate it, or join NGU just to download and say nothing at all. Well I hope more people become a little bit more involved and not just spectating... Yes this also applies to me, I ask questions, I try to help (with what little I can), but I don't pretend to know things that I don't because that is just harmful.
And as a side note, I have seen your "Bush" picture thousands of times and I just wanna say...
You damn right he did!
Last edited by zackandjon ; 12-20-2012 at 08:16 AM. Reason: Rude
12-20-2012, 06:11 PM #8
TheManDavid
Your mother!
Originally posted by zackandjon View Post
This is sad in my opinion that people couldn't figure this out without your "help". It should be common sense, a permanent turbine... where oh where could you put it to make it effective... oh yeah the PaP...
I have edited this b/c I believe I was being a bit rude... but I don't believe in flooding the forum with things that don't belong.
And after reading it came to me, not everyone is a genius, so ty for your post.

---------- Post added at 04:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 AM ----------

This is not surprising at all, I have been here for a little amount of time and seen alot of users, but still the usual groups are the ones coming out with stuff.
People comment, leave a ty if they actually appreciate it, or join NGU just to download and say nothing at all. Well I hope more people become a little bit more involved and not just spectating... Yes this also applies to me, I ask questions, I try to help (with what little I can), but I don't pretend to know things that I don't because that is just harmful.
And as a side note, I have seen your "Bush" picture thousands of times and I just wanna say...
You damn right he did!

You're not surprised at all huh? Buddy, look at your fuc*ing self! You've been here for 1 1/4 years and you only have 45 posts!!!! How about you start contributing to the site?

Also, i'm sorry but, YOU ARE A FUC*ING MORON! Maybe if you scrolled up in my sig you would see the rest of it! You're part of my sig now! ALSO! Bush didn't get the US in the debt we're in right now you damn juvenile! Maybe you should pay attention more in school because the debt started WAYYYYYYY before Bush was even president. God I hate kids/teenagers that blame him for that...
12-20-2012, 09:51 PM #9
Default Avatar
WOLF

enjoy.

Infinite turbine glitch works with the Turret and the trap too. Me or Vortex couldn't get the shield to work but all the other ones can have an invincible form and you can set multiple of each such as 5 turrets. Sit in a corner and camp?

The following user thanked WOLF for this useful post:

ilovepizzaa
12-20-2012, 10:11 PM #10
Dark Nero
I defeated!
Originally posted by XxWOLFxX View Post
Infinite turbine glitch works with the Turret and the trap too. Me or Vortex couldn't get the shield to work but all the other ones can have an invincible form and you can set multiple of each such as 5 turrets. Sit in a corner and camp?

Or do this

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo