03-07-2013, 07:17 AM #1
JustinDT
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Yo guys, I found this video on youtube about a Perma-Perk called "Cash Back" which I've never seen/heard of before and am sharing it.

What It Does:
Everytime you buy a perk, you will get 1000 points back if you go prone right away.

How You Get It:
Go prone right away after buying a perk (at the perk machine) and you should get a green flash. (may take multiple tries)
Note: You need atleast 100 perks drank to obtain this perma-perk

How You Lose It:
Not going prone after buying a perk, make sure you aren't in a rush to get perks.

Here is the video:

Founder of this Perma-Perk: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by JustinDT ; 03-07-2013 at 06:39 PM.

The following 16 users say thank you to JustinDT for this useful post:

AMNE, amplif1er, Blackhawk_Dan, crazy_demon_01, eddine67, Gommy, Hawkin, I3lackadder, jkwxyz96, TheChosenOne, n1colBol4s, oG GUNN3R, rongey420, Rurneth, TheManDavid, xd366
03-18-2013, 07:35 PM #29
thanks for this
03-18-2013, 07:36 PM #30
72ain
Gym leader
thanks gonna try this soon
03-18-2013, 07:54 PM #31
I had this perk for all but 1 game... then it went away. This persistent perk may be useful in Die Rise, but in a map like Tranzit that has a Bank... kinda useless.
03-20-2013, 11:11 AM #32
i think i need to tell you all that this does NOT only work on quick revive on tranzit!! ive had the perk a few times but when i lost it last i decided to not getting it any more as there is still no DETAILED tut on exactly how to acquire it and i got fed up keep starting and re starting a game ( i swear, if i hear that bloody intro music to green run 1 more time im gonna slit my wrists) so i decided just to prone every time i bought a perk and i did get it buying mule kick on die rise,, just thought i would tell you all as it gets frustrating as hell going in and out of tranzit

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo