04-28-2013, 04:27 PM #1
Dacoco
I void warranties.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Hey Guys Dakotaa- Here And I Was Fooling Around With This Glitch And This Is The First One That Actually Works.
I Spun the Box 4 Times Got A DSR50 A Galil Raygun And Monkeys
TuT:
1.Shoot The Middle Of Each Question Mark
2. Shoot The Lock On The Box
3.Go Prone
4.Buy The Box
Voila Enjoy This Glitch!!!

The following 11 users groaned at Dacoco for this awful post:

F-WiekSon, How Big Are You, JustinDT, MurK3D-, oG GUNN3R, ResistTheSun, shooterace247, Smokin420, Wondoh, Wretch 32
04-28-2013, 06:19 PM #11
F-WiekSon
U MAD BRO?
Dude it's just a lucky hit. I will record my own vid doing this bulls**t and show you how random the box is Smile
04-28-2013, 07:00 PM #12
dildoinmouth
Bounty hunter
Lol, I can remember the veryyy first zombie map on W@W people used to also say "go prone for good gun" "buy the box then run around the first 2 pillars you will get a good gun" all of these myths to get a good gun from the 'Mystery Box'.
04-28-2013, 07:26 PM #13
shooterace247
I defeated!
This is so pointless its called a random box for a reason. Maybe you should change the title of this thread to how to get crappy weapons exploit.
04-28-2013, 07:30 PM #14
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by JustinDT View Post
First, you got this from TheRelaxingEnd's video. Second, this is bs and fake.

Originally posted by Syndirecycle View Post
First off this is no EXPLOIT and second.. The BOX is always RANDOM.. Third.. You got lucky..

Originally posted by shooterace247 View Post
This is so pointless its called a random box for a reason. Maybe you should change the title of this thread to how to get crappy weapons exploit.

Did You Try It? Try It And See If It Works Then Come Back And Tell Me What Happened
04-28-2013, 07:34 PM #15
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Unless you inject a code into the game to change the odds no way of changing said odds. This has been around from WAW it was wrong on that game it wrong now.
So
CFW PS3 possible to change the box odds in theory no idea if anybody done it.
04-28-2013, 07:55 PM #16
shooterace247
I defeated!
Originally posted by Dakotaa
Did You Try It? Try It And See If It Works Then Come Back And Tell Me What Happened

I tested your theory on the box got a War Machine, SMR, Kap-40. Record a game from the start and tell me what you get.
Last edited by shooterace247 ; 04-28-2013 at 08:01 PM.
04-28-2013, 08:20 PM #17
Dacoco
I void warranties.
I tested your theory on the box got a War Machine, SMR, Kap-40. Record a game from the start and tell me what you get.

I Want To See A Video And Okay When I Get In I Will
04-28-2013, 08:43 PM #18
Dacoco
I void warranties.

Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Unless you inject a code into the game to change the odds no way of changing said odds. This has been around from WAW it was wrong on that game it wrong now.
So
CFW PS3 possible to change the box odds in theory no idea if anybody done it.

Originally posted by dildoinmouth View Post
Lol, I can remember the veryyy first zombie map on W@W people used to also say "go prone for good gun" "buy the box then run around the first 2 pillars you will get a good gun" all of these myths to get a good gun from the 'Mystery Box'.

Originally posted by WiekSon View Post
Dude it's just a lucky hit. I will record my own vid doing this bulls**t and show you how random the box is Smile

Originally posted by Syndirecycle View Post
First off this is no EXPLOIT and second.. The BOX is always RANDOM.. Third.. You got lucky..

04-28-2013, 11:52 PM #19
oG GUNN3R
--------
Someone close this crap.

Oh, I can make a video where I only show me getting good guns out of the box and act like I'm doing something to get them. If this was a real method you could do it everytime, simple as that. And this has been around since the start of zombies people trying to say do this and do that, just stop.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo