08-27-2013, 08:34 PM #1
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So the new map pack has hit xbox as a result more people are playing BO2.
First impressions are..why treyarch!!!

In my mind the perfect zombie map is one which is simple but enough room to run around in or camping spots.
However in treyarch mind it massive maps which when people go down it impossible to get to them.
Maybe it's just me but this map strikes me as what wrong with zombies. Serious way too much is going on.
Okay I get it you don't want people getting further compared to round 15 but....the problem is you make the map so annoying for newer players nobody plays it.
Treyarch you need to make the map a simple layout but complex to master.
I should be able to get to my teammate who gone down without much trouble on the other side of the map.

Maybe it negative but if Treyarch wish's to fix the AI exploiting give us stronger weapons along with a place to camp.
For god sake make it so I can get to the other side of the map easy.

Going to play a couple more times with friends if I can see what the new map is like with teamwork. Right now it's annoying as hell.

Not going to touch the easter egg I can't be bothered with 'YOU NEED THIS ITEM FROM THE BOX' let me build it or buy it off the wall. Guessing it has a box element for the easter egg.

The following user thanked ResistTheSun for this useful post:

muskyman
08-28-2013, 01:31 AM #11
jerrmy12
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Jango View Post
Let me start off by saying that I do not own an xbox. Anyway, with all of the zombie maps on this game it requires everybody in the match to know exactly what to do. I hate that. I can't just jump into a match and just play, I need a full party. I have not played the DLC maps on this game much at all. They got it just right in Die Rise. It was simple, but not easy. I did not have to wait till round 15 till I could get juggernaut, and I did not have to have some big ass giant open it up for me. I have played the newest map for ps3 about 2 times. Don't know how to move the Giant and just left it alone all together.

Tltr: Zombies has gotten to complex.

yea like shangri-la, need all players to pack a punch, moons juggernaut problem and PAP problem, tranzits KINDA PAP problem, thats about it?
08-28-2013, 01:41 AM #12
Jango
I love my kitteh
Originally posted by jerrmy12 View Post
yea like shangri-la, need all players to pack a punch, moons juggernaut problem and PAP problem, tranzits KINDA PAP problem, thats about it?

And then all of bo2 dlc. (Maybe not the highrise one)
08-28-2013, 02:33 AM #13
jerrmy12
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Jango View Post
And then all of bo2 dlc. (Maybe not the highrise one)

motd wasnt that bad
die rise elevators took to long when players were down
08-28-2013, 02:41 AM #14
Jango
I love my kitteh
Originally posted by jerrmy12 View Post
motd wasnt that bad
die rise elevators took to long when players were down

I ment der riese :p
08-31-2013, 10:55 AM #15
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by a22shady View Post
Personally I think the map is stupid and don't like it at all. I thought maybe it was just me and needed some time to figure it out after playing 2-3 hours with some friends we got the map figured out and where things go and what not and I still don't like it. Its very stupid an extremely difficult time to play and enjoy. too many things to kill you. You get stepped on and instantly down loose all perks. You need to activate 6 power stations to have power to the map and than have to protect or re activate them. I hate how you constantly have to progress so many rounds just to start doing anything.

Playing this map some more. It's pretty hard to get far if you don't setup things at the start.
Need certain doors open, power on along with access to some area's.
Overall this map has a ton of depth to it you can solo some of these things but easier to help each other out. As for cheese spots compared to buried I can't find any.

Best method I found so far is to build the staff's use that as a power weapon run around in a big loop near the PAP machine.
Tank is useful to get away from the zombies but you need to watch your back on it.

Still a ton of things which can be unfair to you on this map due to it's layout if you don't have control or awareness of the zombies you can get screwed quickly.
One good example is the mud, stuck in that a group of zombies appears behind and in front. Also how narrow certain parts of the maps are zombies flood from one direction you're screwed if you don't take the group down.
If you're good it a nice challenge if you're causal and not so good find it a little harder going. Key to the map is awareness building the staffs keeping an eye on the zombie spawns.
Robots can be used to break up the zombies however if you're outside near the PAP be careful! They do stand on half the area around that bit if you're grouping zombies together. You do get a couple warning signs it coming towards you.
A couple super annoying things like the robots, big daddy things along with narrowness. Also a couple key areas which are death traps but you need to go into.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo