08-27-2013, 08:34 PM #1
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So the new map pack has hit xbox as a result more people are playing BO2.
First impressions are..why treyarch!!!

In my mind the perfect zombie map is one which is simple but enough room to run around in or camping spots.
However in treyarch mind it massive maps which when people go down it impossible to get to them.
Maybe it's just me but this map strikes me as what wrong with zombies. Serious way too much is going on.
Okay I get it you don't want people getting further compared to round 15 but....the problem is you make the map so annoying for newer players nobody plays it.
Treyarch you need to make the map a simple layout but complex to master.
I should be able to get to my teammate who gone down without much trouble on the other side of the map.

Maybe it negative but if Treyarch wish's to fix the AI exploiting give us stronger weapons along with a place to camp.
For god sake make it so I can get to the other side of the map easy.

Going to play a couple more times with friends if I can see what the new map is like with teamwork. Right now it's annoying as hell.

Not going to touch the easter egg I can't be bothered with 'YOU NEED THIS ITEM FROM THE BOX' let me build it or buy it off the wall. Guessing it has a box element for the easter egg.

The following user thanked ResistTheSun for this useful post:

muskyman
08-27-2013, 08:40 PM #2
muskyman
Do a barrel roll!
Another fail map,they think ok we will give them phd back but then they turn around and take our mustang sallys away from us,this map is way to narrow and skinny you get cornored way to easy(FAIL)
08-27-2013, 08:47 PM #3
It's an okay map, I for sure wasn't really hyped about the release, I was more disappointed to be honest. First off, the map is way too open, but yet you always find yourself getting stuck in a corner and going down, and like you said above, they're too many things going on at once. For example, we got the zombies, we got the giant robots whom we're trying to avoid, and we got those annoying mini bosses such as the one in Alcatraz..

Second, THE GOD DAMN MUD.. This is going to piss me off every time I play this map.. Most of the map is covered by dense mud, which cause us to slow down and get stuck, leading to either getting trapped, or getting stomped on. Let's not forget how slow we run, but how fast the zombies run on the mud; I'm sorry but that is just beyond stupid, because with us moving slow due to the mud, and the zombies being much faster, this will indefinitely lead to us being trapped.

Overall, I'm not the biggest fan of the map, and I will eventually lose interest in it quickly.
08-27-2013, 09:16 PM #4
jerrmy12
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Evodous View Post
It's an okay map, I for sure wasn't really hyped about the release, I was more disappointed to be honest. First off, the map is way too open, but yet you always find yourself getting stuck in a corner and going down, and like you said above, they're too many things going on at once. For example, we got the zombies, we got the giant robots whom we're trying to avoid, and we got those annoying mini bosses such as the one in Alcatraz..

Second, THE GOD DAMN MUD.. This is going to piss me off every time I play this map.. Most of the map is covered by dense mud, which cause us to slow down and get stuck, leading to either getting trapped, or getting stomped on. Let's not forget how slow we run, but how fast the zombies run on the mud; I'm sorry but that is just beyond stupid

never made sense, COTD water slows the player but zombies run almost just as fast. trollarch strikes again Cool Troll=trollarch
08-27-2013, 09:18 PM #5
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Evodous View Post

Second, THE GOD DAMN MUD.. This is going to piss me off every time I play this map.. Most of the map is covered by dense mud, which cause us to slow down and get stuck, leading to either getting trapped, or getting stomped on. Let's not forget how slow we run, but how fast the zombies run on the mud; I'm sorry but that is just beyond stupid, because with us moving slow due to the mud, and the zombies being much faster, this will indefinitely lead to us being trapped.

Overall, I'm not the biggest fan of the map, and I will eventually lose interest in it quickly.

Mud is a cool idea but just annoying :p
Should work for the zombies and you.
Guessing that for the tank you're not meant to be near the mud.
08-27-2013, 09:41 PM #6
a22shady
Pokemon Trainer
Personally I think the map is stupid and don't like it at all. I thought maybe it was just me and needed some time to figure it out after playing 2-3 hours with some friends we got the map figured out and where things go and what not and I still don't like it. Its very stupid an extremely difficult time to play and enjoy. too many things to kill you. You get stepped on and instantly down loose all perks. You need to activate 6 power stations to have power to the map and than have to protect or re activate them. I hate how you constantly have to progress so many rounds just to start doing anything.
08-27-2013, 09:53 PM #7
Jango
I love my kitteh
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
So the new map pack has hit xbox as a result more people are playing BO2.
First impressions are..why treyarch!!!

In my mind the perfect zombie map is one which is simple but enough room to run around in or camping spots.
However in treyarch mind it massive maps which when people go down it impossible to get to them.
Maybe it's just me but this map strikes me as what wrong with zombies. Serious way too much is going on.
Okay I get it you don't want people getting further compared to round 15 but....the problem is you make the map so annoying for newer players nobody plays it.
Treyarch you need to make the map a simple layout but complex to master.
I should be able to get to my teammate who gone down without much trouble on the other side of the map.

Maybe it negative but if Treyarch wish's to fix the AI exploiting give us stronger weapons along with a place to camp.
For god sake make it so I can get to the other side of the map easy.

Going to play a couple more times with friends if I can see what the new map is like with teamwork. Right now it's annoying as hell.

Not going to touch the easter egg I can't be bothered with 'YOU NEED THIS ITEM FROM THE BOX' let me build it or buy it off the wall. Guessing it has a box element for the easter egg.

Let me start off by saying that I do not own an xbox. Anyway, with all of the zombie maps on this game it requires everybody in the match to know exactly what to do. I hate that. I can't just jump into a match and just play, I need a full party. I have not played the DLC maps on this game much at all. They got it just right in Der riese (W@W map). It was simple, but not easy. I did not have to wait till round 15 till I could get juggernaut, and I did not have to have some big ass giant open it up for me. I have played the newest map for ps3 about 2 times. Don't know how to move the Giant and just left it alone all together.

Tltr: Zombies has gotten to complex.
Last edited by Jango ; 08-28-2013 at 02:42 AM.
08-27-2013, 11:01 PM #8
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Mud is a cool idea but just annoying :p
Should work for the zombies and you.
Guessing that for the tank you're not meant to be near the mud.

What bothers me is the speed you go compared to the zombies in the mud.. Like i said, it's so easy to get trapped, mainly because zombies can catch up to you in a matter of a few steps. The whole outside of the map is full of dense mud, and you're required to go through the mud in order to reach the tank, which in my opinion is the worst add-on.. It's so easy to fall off that thing, and easily get trapped or ran over by it.
08-27-2013, 11:10 PM #9
Ramblin
Do a barrel roll!
Each map has its positives and negetives and i guess From Everyones experience on this map theres alot of negetives , Whats next juggernog is in the hardest spot of the map , I hope not , i heard of No Mans Land but isnt that on moon
08-28-2013, 01:16 AM #10
delete
Last edited by Capo837 ; 07-17-2023 at 07:50 PM. Reason: delete

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo