11-05-2015, 08:58 AM #1
DF_AUS
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Anyone else encountering this issue at the moment? I am from Australia and the game does not get released until another 5-6 hours...so im curious to know if i need to do some form of bypass to get online through multiplayer OR the online services are not yet active at the present time?

- PS3ITA 4.50
- EURO Version Of The Game
11-05-2015, 11:49 AM #20
DF_AUS
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Offline View Post
You have to be 4.70 or higher to connect to bo2 servers
{1.02 might mean 4.75.}

Hopefully a bypass will be available to those under 4.70...because I really have no intention of updating my Cfw anytime soon Winky Winky
11-05-2015, 11:50 AM #21
Easter Bunny
Bounty hunter
Why as it is a simple process pluus no downgrade cuz its a higher firmware then what you are on.. it will also be helpful for other things also
11-05-2015, 11:54 AM #22
DF_AUS
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Offline View Post
Why as it is a simple process pluus no downgrade cuz its a higher firmware then what you are on.. it will also be helpful for other things also

No,it's not the fact of updating/downgrading,I have loads of XMB mods that will be wiped if I update/downgrade the Cfw!
Not sure even if the later cfw's are compatible with some of them either :(
11-05-2015, 01:19 PM #23
iDecipher
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by AUS View Post
Hopefully a bypass will be available to those under 4.70...because I really have no intention of updating my Cfw anytime soon Winky Winky

You're on the same boat as me bro I want to stick to iTA. I keep seeing that it only works on rebug 4.70 or higher. Not keen on going launch to test with a disc as its pissing down with rain in brizzy.
11-05-2015, 01:22 PM #24
DF_AUS
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by iDecipher View Post
You're on the same boat as me bro I want to stick to iTA. I keep seeing that it only works on rebug 4.70 or higher. Not keen on going launch to test with a disc as its pissing down with rain in brizzy.

Same here in Sydney's west,it's currently 12:20am and the rain is unbelievably heavy...ill most likely hang back and see if a bypass will be available for us in the next few days,being patent has paid of for me more than once in the past Smile
11-05-2015, 11:42 PM #25
Ferrox 4.75 Online and playn Smile Great Game. On my OFW i cant get online Happy
11-08-2015, 02:12 AM #26
iDecipher
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by AUS View Post
Same here in Sydney's west,it's currently 12:20am and the rain is unbelievably heavy...ill most likely hang back and see if a bypass will be available for us in the next few days,being patent has paid of for me more than once in the past Smile

You had any luck bro?. Lol I've tried downloading the bles version, used sen enabler to spoof to 4.76 but still no good haha.
11-08-2015, 03:24 AM #27
LULLINHO
Maggbot timeout!
same here
11-08-2015, 07:06 AM #28
DF_AUS
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by iDecipher View Post
You had any luck bro?. Lol I've tried downloading the bles version, used sen enabler to spoof to 4.76 but still no good haha.

Yeah ive been online for the past 2 days...even using modded eboots,i updated to Rebug 4.70 D-REX ( no spoofer applied ) and using the " BLES " version of the game,all is working well Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo