11-06-2015, 05:50 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys,

I keep getting the error 80010019 when trying to load BO3 from disc.

Im running 4.70.1 DEX Rebug spoofed to 4.75/76

Can you help?
11-07-2015, 01:05 AM #11
Legended
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Originally posted by iTzWackyy View Post
I am confused. Is this error happening because I installed the NPEB version with the update and the 4.46 fix? Because I am trying to load it from the disc but I get that error. I am on 4.70 DREX

No, the NBEP update installs inside the game folder. You need to delete the game to delete the update. The BLES/BLUS version has its own update completely separate from the NPEB version. You're getting an error because the game needs to be reassigned to your current firmware.

My downloaded version works but my disc doesnt

If you have the physical copy, copy the game to your HDD and mount your backup with multiman. A message will prompt up on your screen asking if you want to reassign the game to your current firmware. Click 'OK' and the error will go away.
11-07-2015, 01:12 AM #12
Originally posted by Legended View Post
No, the NBEP update installs inside the game folder. You need to delete the game to delete the update. The BLES/BLUS version has its own update completely separate from the NPEB version. You're getting an error because the game needs to be reassigned to your current firmware.

If you have the physical copy, copy the game to your HDD and mount your backup with multiman. A message will prompt up on your screen asking if you want to reassign the game to your current firmware. Click 'OK' and the error will go away.

Lol I'm sorry, can you explain what " Mount Backup " means? Sorry I'm a noob. I know how to copy it to my HDD but idk what mount backup means
11-07-2015, 01:17 AM #13
Legended
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Lol I'm sorry, can you explain what " Mount Backup " means? Sorry I'm a noob. I know how to copy it to my HDD but idk what mount backup means

Press X on your backup copy in multiman. This mounts the game to /app_home/PS3_GAME/ on your XMB so you can boot the game.
11-07-2015, 01:24 AM #14
Press X on your backup copy in multiman. This mounts the game to /app_home/PS3_GAME/ on your XMB so you can boot the game.

It didn't ask me and I still got the error :/
11-07-2015, 01:37 AM #15
alexcubano
Climbing up the ladder
hey man i got the same error i fix whitc the update 1.2 put your disck and run the update. i got the original disck from game stop
11-07-2015, 01:41 AM #16
Legended
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
It didn't ask me and I still got the error :/

Are you running the latest version of multiman. Try doing what alexcubano said and update the disc from multiman.

Originally posted by alexcubano View Post
hey man i got the same error i fix whitc the update 1.2 put your disck and run the update. i got the original disck from game stop
11-07-2015, 01:55 AM #17
Are you running the latest version of multiman. Try doing what alexcubano said and update the disc from multiman.

Are there any working antibans? Or ways to not get banned?
11-07-2015, 02:01 AM #18
Legended
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Are there any working antibans? Or ways to not get banned?

Disable your sys calls and don't mod. There isn't a public antiban. It doesn't seem like an antiban is needed at the moment until they implement better security. I'm using Tustin's eboot builder on an alternative account and I haven't been banned, but I might have gotten my account/console flagged. I'm running the risk and I know the consequences.
11-07-2015, 02:47 AM #19
Disable your sys calls and don't mod. There isn't a public antiban. It doesn't seem like an antiban is needed at the moment until they implement better security. I'm using Tustin's eboot builder on an alternative account and I haven't been banned, but I might have gotten my account/console flagged. I'm running the risk and I know the consequences.

Wtf now I'm getting an error when I join a lobby saying Client/Server Index Mismatch

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo