11-09-2015, 01:00 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Downloaded blackops 3 onto 4.46 dex, when i start the game a message saying "This content can be used if you renew your license", then shows further options to the playstore. Any Solutions??
11-09-2015, 02:18 AM #2
ello
Do a barrel roll!
you need to install the latest 1.02 update then install the 1.02 fix. the fix can be found with a simple google search. thats what i did for my mine and everything worked just fine Smile
11-09-2015, 05:28 AM #3
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by djsabro View Post
Downloaded blackops 3 onto 4.46 dex, when i start the game a message saying "This content can be used if you renew your license", then shows further options to the playstore. Any Solutions??

Thread has been moved to Black Ops 3 Questions.
11-12-2015, 05:21 AM #4
Ive got the game to start and all, but multilayer is saying the servers are down, when the website states the servers are online
11-13-2015, 07:35 PM #5
Originally posted by Adrian View Post
Thread has been moved to Black Ops 3 Questions.

This would be a mod question, as it would not affect an OFW console, since it involves downloading fixes and pkgs from an external device, and not Sony's servers. User has fixed his problem. Whether you want to leave thread open so people can answer his new question, or close it, is your choice.
11-30-2016, 02:39 AM #6
Hey Guys i install bo3 and all Updates to 1.07, but when i put the fix they said :'' A higher version is already installed. It is not necessary to install dise version'' . And when i try to start the Game i get the Message to renew my Licence???

What can i do, i just want play this fking Game, i need please help Smile
11-30-2016, 02:41 AM #7
Hey Guys i install bo3 and all Updates to 1.07, but when i put the fix they said :'' A higher version is already installed. It is not necessary to install dise version'' . And when i try to start the Game i get the Message to renew my Licence???

What can i do, i just want play this fking Game, i need please help Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo