11-09-2015, 03:55 PM #1
eizey3
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Has Any One Found A Fix To Play On ITA CFW Wana Lose This Rebug An Go Back To ITA
11-11-2015, 02:49 AM #11
relentless_giff
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by johnp View Post
same here man i was on 4.65 ita /just update to the latest rebug frmware 4.75.3 drex although you just need to be at least 4.70 but i just went to the latest rebug sorted mine

Hey man.. I'm on 4.70ita Dex spoof.. And I installed multi man 4.70 and wot not loaded it up through multi man and "black screen"... Do u need to download a 1.20 bles02166 pkg update file?.. Cause I couldn't get the game to update via disc.. Cause it says your firmware is 4.70 and u need to be on 4.76 or higher? I'm confused now?.
11-11-2015, 10:41 AM #12
OG HAZE
Bounty hunter
are you 4.50 spoofed to 4.70 /ur actual firmwre needs to be at least 4.70 /i use irisman to launch bops3 as multiman doesnt launch bops3 for me either /visit rebug.me you can get the download from ther /try using irismanager to update it

The following user thanked OG HAZE for this useful post:

relentless_giff
11-11-2015, 04:28 PM #13
I don't see why people think ITA is so much than Rebug like it won't hurt you to switch lol
11-11-2015, 05:13 PM #14
eizey3
Gym leader
Originally posted by BulletProof3160 View Post
I don't see why people think ITA is so much than Rebug like it won't hurt you to switch lol

Hmm Jus Prefer ITA After Using Rebug And Ita For Prolonged Periods
11-11-2015, 06:05 PM #15
Originally posted by eizey3 View Post
Hmm Jus Prefer ITA After Using Rebug And Ita For Prolonged Periods

Any reason why you prefer it? Like what's it have that Rebug doesn't?
11-11-2015, 09:44 PM #16
Why does everyone think you need to be on the latest firmware to play new games??? I am currently playing black ops 3 on PS3iTA 4.65 DEX..... it's simple really, for starters, load up the game in multiMAN and play the disc so it will bring up the update prompt and let it do its thing, after it's done updating your game will freeze at the black ops 3 loading screen, afterwards restart your ps3 and try to load the game in multiMAN again and it will prompt you to patch the eboot for your firmware, click yes and let it do its thing and your game will be ready to play. Seriously guys it's not rocket science, it's a multiMAN feature that's been implemented ever since 4.21....
11-12-2015, 03:45 AM #17
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Xemoxmonx666x View Post
Why does everyone think you need to be on the latest firmware to play new games??? I am currently playing black ops 3 on PS3iTA 4.65 DEX..... it's simple really, for starters, load up the game in multiMAN and play the disc so it will bring up the update prompt and let it do its thing, after it's done updating your game will freeze at the black ops 3 loading screen, afterwards restart your ps3 and try to load the game in multiMAN again and it will prompt you to patch the eboot for your firmware, click yes and let it do its thing and your game will be ready to play. Seriously guys it's not rocket science, it's a multiMAN feature that's been implemented ever since 4.21....

That doesnt work.because if u click play online...you will get an error
11-12-2015, 05:05 PM #18
relentless_giff
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by KHATPHAT View Post
That doesnt work.because if u click play online...you will get an error

Correct!!!. That's what I'm tryna get around... I got the game to run and when I click on multiplayer or zombies it freezes !...
11-12-2015, 06:31 PM #19
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
Originally posted by giff View Post
Correct!!!. That's what I'm tryna get around... I got the game to run and when I click on multiplayer or zombies it freezes !...

Yes i understand...the game runs on lower cfw Yes and theres a fix...but it wont allow you u to play online thats why i switch from my ita 4.65.2 to rebug 4.75.3 and its great xD

The following user thanked iDEXModzYT for this useful post:

relentless_giff

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo