11-16-2015, 09:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Will we ever be able to Mod BO3 for Next Gen Consoles (PS4/XBOX1)? It's been some time since the game released and I really want to have modded stats on it.

Doesn't matter whether we transfer from PS3 to PS4 (which is not possible, I guess) or anything, I just need to have my stats modded.

The following user groaned Internal for this awful post:

Frosty
11-16-2015, 09:25 PM #2
Tears
Temp is my dad.
Originally posted by Akuneum View Post
Will we ever be able to Mod BO3 for Next Gen Consoles (PS4/XBOX1)? It's been some time since the game released and I really want to have modded stats on it.

Doesn't matter whether we transfer from PS3 to PS4 (which is not possible, I guess) or anything, I just need to have my stats modded.

Not possible. The PS4 isnt jailbroken nor will it be any time soon and stats do not transfer from PS3 so thats a no my friend Smile
11-16-2015, 10:14 PM #3
Will we ever be able to Mod BO3 for Next Gen Consoles (PS4/XBOX1)? It's been some time since the game released and I really want to have modded stats on it.

Like Tears said, not possible. Hopefully it never becomes possible, people need to start enjoying playing a game the way it was intended to be played.

The following user thanked Oakland for this useful post:

alfonso210
11-17-2015, 12:45 PM #4

It better not be possible, like, fucking ever. You can have all your fun on PS3, and don't ruin current gen. You don't "need" modded stats. You want it. Now, you can have it on PS3.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

Next To Nothing
11-17-2015, 12:51 PM #5
Adrian
Adrian is back!

This question has been answered by several people now. If you have any other questions feel free to make another thread.

-Thread Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo