03-15-2016, 09:23 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi guys im just wondering is it availble to modd your account on bo3 ps3 and play it on ps4. and can it brick your ps4 or if they ban it they just bann the account or console. and also if you guys know of any rtm tools to unlock all on and what not i would kindly appreciate it if yous could post em below Smile thanks for all your help
03-15-2016, 09:25 AM #2
Ce4L
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Originally posted by blocka123 View Post
hi guys im just wondering is it availble to modd your account on bo3 ps3 and play it on ps4. and can it brick your ps4 or if they ban it they just bann the account or console. and also if you guys know of any rtm tools to unlock all on and what not i would kindly appreciate it if yous could post em below Smile thanks for all your help

sure u can mod the account on ps3 and go to ps4 but nothing will transfer over
03-15-2016, 09:56 AM #3
Toxic
former staff
hi guys im just wondering is it availble to modd your account on bo3 ps3 and play it on ps4. and can it brick your ps4 or if they ban it they just bann the account or console. and also if you guys know of any rtm tools to unlock all on and what not i would kindly appreciate it if yous could post em below Smile thanks for all your help

its not like AW unfortunately, you cant mod on PS3 then transfer it to PS4 :p
03-15-2016, 05:11 PM #4
Default Avatar
Kas

Yea as Toxic said, you cannot transfer from PS3 to PS4. However there is a working duplication glitch as of right now, you could always duplicate a friends account or pay someone to do it for you. Services for duplication glitches can be found here: You must login or register to view this content.
03-18-2016, 04:27 PM #5
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator

You seem to have some solid answers here, - closed and moved -

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo