06-17-2016, 03:40 PM #1
iChris
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
06-19-2016, 09:27 PM #11
Ali213
Pokemon Trainer
iChris did it work?
06-20-2016, 12:16 PM #12
iChris
Little One
Originally posted by Ali213 View Post
iChris did it work?

No mate
06-20-2016, 05:42 PM #13
iChris
Little One
Originally posted by EYE
Think it's that your stats got restored from a previous point.

Why does it keep cycling from this message back to the start screen?
06-20-2016, 09:17 PM #14
Ali213
Pokemon Trainer
Try joining a friends b03 lobby from there profile
06-21-2016, 12:56 AM #15
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
Originally posted by iChris View Post
Why does it keep cycling from this message back to the start screen?

I made a fresh new account and it works and I also added my duped account that isn't working. So with my fresh account I go on bo3 and I load up my duped account and when I click combat record it says "error downloading stats" so I guess it is a ban...for now we don't know for sure until the next update
06-22-2016, 01:05 AM #16
Pianist Prodigy
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by SlimShadyXV
I made a fresh new account and it works and I also added my duped account that isn't working. So with my fresh account I go on bo3 and I load up my duped account and when I click combat record it says "error downloading stats" so I guess it is a ban...for now we don't know for sure until the next update

I think Treyarch talking care of the people who glitched into being Prestige account. Even with new update out, their is still people experience that issue so guess those modded or glitched prestige account will never get fixed.
06-22-2016, 02:22 AM #17
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
Originally posted by Pianist
I think Treyarch talking care of the people who glitched into being Prestige account. Even with new update out, their is still people experience that issue so guess those modded or glitched prestige account will never get fixed.

Yeah with the update I still had those error messages

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo