08-02-2016, 12:18 PM #1
nrgman1973
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); TBH I know nothing about BO3 but I keep getting customers asking me if I can make BO3 accounts for them :/ . So I would like to know what you guys use to make accounts / recoveries if its what you call it in BO3.

Again I am a GTA guy not a bo3 guy and have never played the game .

If all possible point me in the right direction to a good sprx or a rtm that is capable of making modded accounts that will transfer to ps4

I am currently on DEX on my ps3

thanks
08-12-2016, 03:48 AM #2
Originally posted by nrgman1973 View Post
TBH I know nothing about BO3 but I keep getting customers asking me if I can make BO3 accounts for them :/ . So I would like to know what you guys use to make accounts / recoveries if its what you call it in BO3.

If all possible point me in the right direction to a good sprx or a rtm that is capable of making modded accounts that will transfer to ps4

thanks

Correct me if I am wrong but stats can not be transferred as far as I am aware for black ops 3 to the ps4 sorry.
08-20-2016, 09:29 AM #3
Kronos
Former Staff
TBH I know nothing about BO3 but I keep getting customers asking me if I can make BO3 accounts for them :/ . So I would like to know what you guys use to make accounts / recoveries if its what you call it in BO3.

thanks

You cannot Transfer Modded accounts from PS3 to PS4 :/ as for tools you can find some here You must login or register to view this content.

Be carefull when modding BO3 tho as you are most likely to get banned

The following user thanked Kronos for this useful post:

nrgman1973
09-17-2016, 01:27 PM #4
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager

thanks

Keep in mind when you want to mod accounts always best to use rtm tools then menus. Tools gives a full recovery on accounts and have a higher chance in sticking, Then menus sometimes will do half as job and some may not stick at times.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo