08-07-2016, 01:54 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yo just looking for a mod with aim bot to annoy my friends in private match can any1 be a legend and get me a aimbot mod menu?
08-27-2016, 03:30 AM #2
What CFW are you on?
08-29-2016, 03:08 AM #3
S63
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Flynnygaming View Post
Yo just looking for a mod with aim bot to annoy my friends in private match can any1 be a legend and get me a aimbot mod menu?

Jericho Engine By zExileModz:
You must login or register to view this content.

Retro Client By oStankyModz (Only Dex I Think): You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by S63 ; 08-29-2016 at 03:10 AM.
08-30-2016, 04:29 AM #4
S63, You obviously didnt think about what and how he typed the question.. You also didn't look at his posts..
He is Looking for a menu, and aimbot, which he cant get due to him not having a JB.

I really dont know how you have 1,671 for Rep when you dont ask questions first.

I asked what CFW is he on, and he never replied, what does that tell you. He's clearly not a modder.
08-30-2016, 04:30 AM #5
Originally posted by S63 View Post
Jericho Engine By zExileModz:

Retro Client By oStankyModz (Only Dex I Think): You must login or register to view this content.

S63, You obviously didnt think about what and how he typed the question.. You also didn't look at his posts..
He is Looking for a menu, and aimbot, which he cant get due to him not having a JB.

I really dont know how you have 1,671 for Rep when you dont ask questions first.

I asked what CFW is he on, and he never replied, what does that tell you. He's clearly not a modder.
08-30-2016, 10:58 PM #6
S63
Space Ninja
Originally posted by vramped2 View Post

Originally posted by Flynnygaming
can any1 be a legend and get me a aimbot mod menu?

1) he might be new to modding (noob)
2) he hasn't replied to because he hasn't been online since he posted this thread Facepalm

Now take ur a arrogance somewhere else skid
Last edited by S63 ; 08-30-2016 at 11:09 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo