08-26-2016, 07:04 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, As you can tell by the title i need help every time i load BO3 it freezes at the guy with two guns, Im on 4.80.1 D-REX at the minute, And im trying to use Retro Client by Stanky, Not sure what to do ive searched for fixes and nothing works, Starting to think its the torrent tho my friend uses it with no issues.
08-26-2016, 09:24 PM #2
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by ImBurkey View Post
Hello, As you can tell by the title i need help every time i load BO3 it freezes at the guy with two guns, Im on 4.80.1 D-REX at the minute, And im trying to use Retro Client by Stanky, Not sure what to do ive searched for fixes and nothing works, Starting to think its the torrent tho my friend uses it with no issues.

You need updates 1.02 and 1.07 installed. Delete the update data and reinstall on launch.

The following user thanked Dog88Christian for this useful post:

ImBurkey
08-26-2016, 11:13 PM #3
Originally posted by ImBurkey View Post
Hello, As you can tell by the title i need help every time i load BO3 it freezes at the guy with two guns, Im on 4.80.1 D-REX at the minute, And im trying to use Retro Client by Stanky, Not sure what to do ive searched for fixes and nothing works, Starting to think its the torrent tho my friend uses it with no issues.

You can erase the update and press the triangle button on the game and go to check for update. If that doesn't work go to my thread and get that eboot to that menu because your eboot might be freezing you

The following user thanked vicious_results for this useful post:

ImBurkey
08-29-2016, 05:07 PM #4
Thanks for taking the time to reply appreciate it, Ill give your comment a shot and again thanks very much for your time.
08-29-2016, 05:09 PM #5
ive done that mate, Thanks for your time and trying to help appreciate it Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo